GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tunnel software underway for Double Dash netplay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:48
Regular
Dunno if you guys noticed but the new NGC reports that a website (http://cubeonline.gamefarmer.com/) is already working on the software to trick your cube into thinking its playing a LAN game when its really over the internet.

See you online. Oh, no i won't, BT won't give me broadband.
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dunno if you guys noticed but the new NGC reports that a website (http://cubeonline.gamefarmer.com/) is already working on the software to trick your cube into thinking its playing a LAN game when its really over the internet.

See you online. Oh, no i won't, BT won't give me broadband.
Sun 03/08/03 at 01:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I missed that snippet, talking about phone companies, last week we bought a digital cordless phone, phoned NTL to find out how much caller display was and ... the answer was "sorry that service is not available in your area", the lines need upgrading. We've had broadband for over a year but can't get caller display, amazing eh.
Sun 03/08/03 at 02:29
Looking for a strong MFC/VC++ programmer. Damn.
Sun 03/08/03 at 02:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I missed that snippet, talking about phone companies, last week we
> bought a digital cordless phone, phoned NTL to find out how much
> caller display was and ... the answer was "sorry that service is
> not available in your area", the lines need upgrading. We've had
> broadband for over a year but can't get caller display, amazing eh.

Heh, i wouldnt have believed something as primitive as caller display would be restricted. Makes my broadband problem seem less bad. No, no it doesnt.

*Sighs*
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
who's your broadband with ?, NThelL ?
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
just read your original message again doh, do you live in middle of nowhere ?, doesn't anyone provide BB where you are ?
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I live near a town of about a 1000, with another town about 5 miles away of about 2500, then a large town of about 10,000 about ten miles away.

No BB for me.

Exeters on 20 miles away.
Sun 03/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
Hopefully that site can make it work, then we can play mario kart DD!! Online!
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:03
Regular
If only Fzero was LAN compatible aswell.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
I live in a village of 6000.

Those are tiny towns.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.