GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great F-Zero Jap Menu Translation web page"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero X'.
Mon 04/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/431/431686p1.html

useful for people who have the game or just want more info :)
Wed 06/08/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Very true but you were the one who took time to search for it and help me and other's out so thanks. :)
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I just provided the link, a Jap guy on the IGN boards produced the page so I don't deserve any credit
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> nice to know there are helpful people on this planet after all :),
> hope the same chap will do the same with Mario Kart etc etc later in
> the year.

Yeah i agree, but weren't you the person who posted it? :D
Tue 05/08/03 at 09:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
nice to know there are helpful people on this planet after all :), hope the same chap will do the same with Mario Kart etc etc later in the year.
Tue 05/08/03 at 09:32
Regular
"8==="
I saw that yesterday. Didn't know anyone here had the japanese F-Zero though. :)
Tue 05/08/03 at 09:25
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thankyou. That's extremly useful and you saved me hell of a job trying to work out exactly what all the menu's mean. Thanks again. :)
Mon 04/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/431/431686p1.html

useful for people who have the game or just want more info :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.