GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Ruby And Sappheire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:17
Regular
For every1 who has either of da 2 new pokemon games :)
Hope dis helps ya all! Soz if i spelt Sappheire wrong 2, lol.
Hope Ya Like! ;)
Tue 12/08/03 at 14:00
"The Will of D."
just go north east from lilycove city and you will come upon a cave on the northern rocks.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
i would help you mate, but i honestly cannot remember how to find it, i think u go left from mossdeep city, the there is a little island or something with a man on it, and its somewhere round there underwater, you'll find the submarine then u hav 2 come up near it
Tue 12/08/03 at 00:05
Regular
"WWJD"
Hey im a bit stuck ive got the blue orb and i need to find the submarine under water ive looked loads but can't find it and ive found a city that can only be got to by going under water. I just need to find the sub though. Anyone have any ideas
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:24
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
hiya people! whats everyone doing?
Sat 09/08/03 at 09:42
"The Will of D."
Alright! I got it using a Nest ball.
Sat 09/08/03 at 01:17
Regular
Keep on throwing them.

There's nothing stronger.
Fri 08/08/03 at 23:52
"The Will of D."
Duh! i know that but they aren't strong enough.
Fri 08/08/03 at 20:02
Regular
Ultra balls?
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:08
"The Will of D."
Arggh! I'm still trying to catch Latios, but the problem is that I only have normal balls, but the good thing is is that Latio's health is almost (tiny tny bit) gone, I have tried catching him while asleep but he can still run from the battle from that though (which is really annoying), but I have tried to use nest balls and ultra balls until he wakes up from the last time I put him to sleep but he still escapes them without delay.
I tried the B and up tactic but that doesn't work with this pokemon (it did with a fully healed Rayquaza though).

Any ideas on how to get him caught properly without the aid of the master ball? (used mine on Groudon)
Thu 07/08/03 at 11:27
Regular
"*Gaming Since 1995*"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> cheat master I was being sarcastically funny, sorry if you did not get
> it.

*shrugs* its ok, im just stupid, lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.