GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Screw you, general chat."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/08/03 at 23:10
Regular
OK, here's a question SR, dear friends of mine.

"Why introduce a stupid forum, entitled 'General Chat', when we've never had a problem with FOG(Chat)?"

So now, at 11:05 at least, FOG(Chat) is ahead of General Chat in the last posted in board. Hah.

Oh, and by the way, I liked the fact that this forum didn't have the enivitable General Chat forum. It made it special. It made it clever. It made it SR. Now, it's just same old same old.
Sat 23/08/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Messy Messiah wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> The paragraph could've been done in a much shorter way.
>
> "I've been here longer than you, *fap fap fap fap fap*"
>
> Woah, do you want a medal?
> Christ almighty...
>
>
> *Blushes.* Well, if you're offering, a medal would be lovely... Thank
> you.

It's in the post but dont balme me if it gets lost.
Fri 22/08/03 at 04:16
"I love yo... lamp."
Reviews have to be checked first and compared against other websites and stuff so they are known to be original work.

So it is going to be a few days probably.

Cheats are the same.
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:39
Regular
"i wanna win!!!"
hi everyone, could someone pease tell me when your statistics for reviews and stuff actually come up on the screen. Because i have only been here 1 day and my things have not come up. i will be very peeved if it hasn't worked as i have submitted 17 reviews already
Thu 07/08/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Bicycle"
Azul wrote:
> The paragraph could've been done in a much shorter way.
>
> "I've been here longer than you, *fap fap fap fap fap*"
>
> Woah, do you want a medal?
> Christ almighty...

*Blushes.* Well, if you're offering, a medal would be lovely... Thank you.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The paragraph could've been done in a much shorter way.

"I've been here longer than you, *fap fap fap fap fap*"

Woah, do you want a medal?
Christ almighty...
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Bicycle"
Well, nobody had the courtesy to tell me.

Oh, and I have had two other accounts. One, my email service at the time - hotmail, decided to screw up my account and computer, afterwords I forgot that password. My second one, I forgot the password for them all. But I was there since... 2000? So wait, that's... Let's say I started after I joined SR, which was in October, as it was after my birthday. So yeah. It's been roughly 1000 days. I could be wrong, but I think that's a little longer than you.
Wed 06/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"keep your receipt"
You are 184 days old Messy Messiah. I have been here 531. What made you think you can have the same name as me? Positively cretinous.

As for this topic, Snuggly has already said don't moan about the changes as they're here for good. So what do you do? Silly child.
Wed 06/08/03 at 14:57
Regular
In thew words of so solid

"you cant stop this s**t you know........."
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cyclone wrote:
> That new thing is full of scummy tramps.

And FOG Chat wasn't?
Wed 06/08/03 at 00:42
Regular
general chat is the way forward, sorry....

muhahahhhahhahahh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.