GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fighting Force 1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fighting Force'.
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:49
Regular
I rented this game out ages ago and thought it was really good. The graphics weren't groundbreaking but I thought the 2 player co-op was excellent. I have seen this game no where for sale so does any one know where to get it?. I know they brought out Fighting Force 2 but that was an FPS and it was rubbish compared to Fighting Force 1. Anyone remember the game?
Sun 17/08/03 at 23:12
Regular
FIghting force 3 is coming out for PS2 soon.
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Talking about Fighting Force, I've just found out that there's a new one on the way. And anyone remember Chuck Rock? They're making a newer version of that as well.

I can't remember which mag I read this in, it was either the new Games Master or XBOX World. I'll check that out.
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
"8==="
The natural successor to Double Dragon. It was good.

One of those games that is a good purchase despite being short.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:51
I remember when it first came out, i went round my mates house and we completed it in co-op in a few hours.
Twas great, now there are better games out like halo and brute force.
Sun 10/08/03 at 16:56
Regular
Had FIghting Force 2 on Dreamcast, thought it'd be like the original but it was utter cack. Wasn't a first person shooter, same kind of 3rd person view, but it sucked balls.
Sun 10/08/03 at 00:54
Regular
I might go to HMV next week and have a look round the bargain bins, proberbl get it for a few quid now.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
I never owned it, but my cousin did. And we rocked.

Saw it in HMV a while back.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I remember Fighting Force, I completed it countless times. I especially liked the fights on top of the stealth plane, and when you finally downed it, it was pretty cool. But Fighting Force 2 just wasn't the same, I played the demo and it just didn't have the same feel to it.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
Fighting Force ruled.

Completed it in under 20 minutes, but 2 player rocked.

I want it again
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:49
Regular
I rented this game out ages ago and thought it was really good. The graphics weren't groundbreaking but I thought the 2 player co-op was excellent. I have seen this game no where for sale so does any one know where to get it?. I know they brought out Fighting Force 2 but that was an FPS and it was rubbish compared to Fighting Force 1. Anyone remember the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.