GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now even Argos have dumped the Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 18:04
Regular
Unless I am mistaken, I have just trawled through the latest Argos catalogue and there is no sign of the Gamecube. I am in shock! Even bl**dy argos have dumped the cube now! What the heck is going on?

I would like to get hold of the person in charge of advertising at Nintendo and smack them in the mouth!

Nintendo wont be satisfied until the day when NO Gamecubes are sold, they really have only themselves to blame. I have stuck my neck out for them long enough and I just cannot go on supporting them anymore when they cant be bothered to support themselves. Mind you i'm looking forward to F Zero, 1080 Avalanche and Mario Kart, yes sir, luverlee!!
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Conker the King"
Unless I am mistaken, I have just trawled through the latest Argos catalogue and there is no sign of the Gamecube. I am in shock! Even bl**dy argos have dumped the cube now! What the heck is going on?

I would like to get hold of the person in charge of advertising at Nintendo and smack them in the mouth!

Nintendo wont be satisfied until the day when NO Gamecubes are sold, they really have only themselves to blame. I have stuck my neck out for them long enough and I just cannot go on supporting them anymore when they cant be bothered to support themselves. Mind you i'm looking forward to F Zero, 1080 Avalanche and Mario Kart, yes sir, luverlee!!
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You kind of damage your argument by saying you can't waIt for those games.
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:08
Regular
"8==="
Yeah but 'casual gamers', who are affected by marketing, don't frequent SR chat much.
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Conker the King"
How can I damage my argument. They've stopped selling the Cube!! Thats the fact. Thats why Im so bl**dy shocked. Yes I'm looking forward to the games but I just hope they get relesaed before EVERY shop stops selling it!!
Wed 06/08/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Conker the King"
Give over. SR ain't all that! I tried to get ATV Quad Power Racing and they didn't know what I was on about. Had to go to GAME instead!
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:27
Regular
You know, we found out about this ages ago here on the Ninty forum.
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Conker the King"
Lipe wrote:
> You know, we found out about this ages ago here on the Ninty forum.

oohhh sorry, I didnt look back over the past 6 pages to see who'd written what. I'll do that next time just to keep you happy, yes?
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Conker the King"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> You know, we found out about this ages ago here on the Ninty forum.

Or shall I phone you to check what I should post next?
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:49
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Calm down, I can feel the negative karma coming off you from here.
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stop taking everything so personally. We're not all out to get you you know..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.