GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quitting smoking?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/07 at 22:17
Regular
"I'm bored! Make me"
Did you know out of a 100 people who give up smoking only 10 of them actually do it.
Has anyone got any success stories and advice on this subject?
Or has anyone tried a record amount of times and still not achieved what they want?
Sun 18/03/07 at 14:03
Regular
"I'm bored! Make me"
has anyone had any success stories about quitting??
Or has anyone tried so much but became so ill when tried to quit?
Sun 18/03/07 at 13:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nicoe103 wrote:
> but don't you believe that the ban isn't fair because it should
> be the decision of the person who is quitting smoking in the
> first place and that the government control all of our lives too
> much?

anyone who quits smoking will make their own decision to do so, if they want to continue they`ll just have to stay home. I feel that banning it indoors is fair enough, there`s never been a single study to show that NOT smoking has hurt anyone.
Sun 18/03/07 at 02:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Giggles at the burn/bum thing *
Happens everytime :D
Sun 18/03/07 at 01:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I think the ban is good...saves people burning me when i'm trying to dance!!
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:56
Regular
"lets go back"
The ban is great I think. I've got loads of mates who only smoke socialy because they feel they have to if other people are. If nobody can smoke they will find it much easier to quit.

Also, other peoples smoke makes my clothes smell so I like the idea of the ban.
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:32
Regular
"I'm bored! Make me"
we all have our own opinion, i spose
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:30
Regular
I think you guys should stay at home :P
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:28
Regular
"I'm bored! Make me"
lol i can see where you are coming from and i partly agree, but instead of having sections to smoke in, don't you think that it would be better if we had our own places to go?? So that non-smokers don't get second hand smoke and those who do want to smoke can do??
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:26
Regular
You shouldn't be smoking near me in the first place, plus you're damaging the enviroment so yes it should be banned. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, no wait don't.
Sat 17/03/07 at 22:21
Regular
"I'm bored! Make me"
but don't you believe that the ban isn't fair because it should be the decision of the person who is quitting smoking in the first place and that the government control all of our lives too much?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.