GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any decent games coming out soon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 10:33
Regular
I can't think of any new ps2 games coming out that look good, what are you guys lookig forward to?

I'm not online so can't play any good online games.
Fri 08/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
Conflict Desert Storm 2 looks really good. it will be offline aswell and i cant wait for this because CD:S1 is my favourite game.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I had it ages ago but couldnt play it because it needed to be online or something?

Online wasnt out in the UK when I had it. I still dont have online and I gave my copy away.

So meh.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Hercules! wrote:
> Everquest is already out, isnt it?

Yes, in the US, but the PAL version is considerably enhanced :)

You mean... you haven't got this one????
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Everquest is already out, isnt it?
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Everquest is coming out in September?

Some time between 5th and 26th September. After that, I won't even be looking at SOCOM to be honest.
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Everquest is coming out in September? Well, well, between that and SOCOM i doubt i'll be needing any more games for a long while.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:49
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Not yet :(

Soon though i hope :)
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Complete Banker"
There doesn't appear to be much new stuff out before October, although there are a few decent platinum releases due out.

As opposed to listing everything due out this year (any moron can do that!), the games that have me interested are XIII, Ghosthunter, Manhunt and possibly Soul Calibur 2. I'm not a big fan of fighting games, but this looks ace - and the DC game was pretty good.
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Any translations for the menus out yet?
Fri 08/08/03 at 09:27
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
To be honest, i'm completely wrapped up in playing we7 at the minute. Don't need any new games cos we7 is so amazin!!!! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.