GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone for a game of Midtown Madness 3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Thu 07/08/03 at 18:05
Regular
Anyone? I can make a server on my 1MB line and rule the game! Hunter mode rocks!
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:23
Regular
"mini that is"
anyone played the private eye missons in single player and passed them? as i am stuck on the first private eye misson i cant get to the meeting fast enought
Sun 10/08/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
It took me a while to get into it, I'm not a very outspoken person in real life with people I don't know, but I still like it, especially after trying PC online gaming ...*shudders*
Sun 10/08/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just found out yesterday that BroadBand will be installed in my area very soon. So now I can see what all this Live fuss is all about, I'm sure it'll be great though.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:31
Regular
It's quite good on Live, played in a game with Albinoman, but then realised I'd spent entire game with the mute button pressed down....oops !

Hate tag but capture the gold is really fun. Experienced a fair few uppity Europeans but there were plenty of decent brits on this afternoon and I spent a couple of hours playing. I shall buy, when I have money.
Sat 09/08/03 at 22:07
Regular
Was going to go on Live with it tonight but it's soooooooooo warm I can't be bothered.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Buy it and play me.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:51
Regular
Rented this today, so far not sure whether to buy it or not...
Fri 08/08/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
Swish!
Fri 08/08/03 at 22:04
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> I'll be able to play from now til 4pm when I go back to my dads. Any
> takers?
>
> Kiriyama you got an Xbox?

No, he plays it with his imagination.
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
Kiriyama wrote:
> I'll be able to play from now til 4pm when I go back to my dads. Any
> takers?

Kiriyama you got an Xbox?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.