GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought Smugglers run today......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Smuggler's Run'.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
Well, when I say bought, I don't actually mean bought, bought. I went to GAME to spend my £5 worth of reward points. Smugglers Run was on offer, 75% off for a fiver therefore I used my voucher and got myself a free game.

I must say it's alot better than I expected, the levels are massive and theres plenty of different modes. The steering on the game is excellent and its very fun in multiplayer.

Overall I'm very pleased with my £0 purchase. It was either this or Wreckless but I deffinately think I've made the right choice.
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:20
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
you empharsis of the "£0" thing means subconciously that you "bought a crap game, BUT i have more sense than money because i paid nothing for it"
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
Smugglers' Run

Yeah, thought it was good while it lasted, if a little short-lived.

A good rental, or buy cheap and trade in.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:23
Regular
"8==="
Buffy twice? oh dear.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:22
Regular
"8==="
I have quite afew games which were improved in my eyes because i got them on the cheap.

Whacked
Buffy
Azurik
MGS2
Buffy

+ swaps
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:22
*Runs out of the house*
*Burns himself*
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:18
Regular
Oh, and also, I saw a new copy of Skies in Gamestation aswell. So there are some still out there.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:17
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> As a multiplayer title it's great.

As a free title it's even better.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
"8==="
As a multiplayer title it's great.
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
Well, when I say bought, I don't actually mean bought, bought. I went to GAME to spend my £5 worth of reward points. Smugglers Run was on offer, 75% off for a fiver therefore I used my voucher and got myself a free game.

I must say it's alot better than I expected, the levels are massive and theres plenty of different modes. The steering on the game is excellent and its very fun in multiplayer.

Overall I'm very pleased with my £0 purchase. It was either this or Wreckless but I deffinately think I've made the right choice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.