GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 3 petition"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
I've just been flicking through the Official X-Box mag, and on the letters page there's an address you can go to, to sign a petiton to get Shenmue 3 released.

I think Shenmue 3 is pretty much a certainty now anyway, and most of you will have maybe signed it already. But here's the address anyway, every little helps eh? :)

www.petitiononline.com/ shen1986/petition.html

(remove spaces)

There are currently over 20,000 sigs already.
Sun 10/08/03 at 23:57
Regular
I couldn't care less to be honest.

Was bored of Shenmue 2 after giving it more than a fair chance, and so it is likely I wont be giving Shenmue 3 a chance on any console.
Sun 10/08/03 at 22:55
21956 people have signed it now.
Sun 10/08/03 at 22:53
Hell yer ill sign.
What is going on with it then? Don't they want to bring it out?
Sun 10/08/03 at 08:51
Regular
I'd like them to release it on Dreamcast.

Dreamcast's last ever game; Shenmue 3.
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
cookie monster wrote:
> It is likely that Shenmue 3 will be released on Gamecube given the
> poor sales in Japan.

I'd like to see it released on either the GameCube or X-Box. I think the X-Box would b eable to push the game a bit further, but the Gamecube is certainly up to the challenge as well in my opinion. I just hope that Sony don't nab it and make it a PS2 exclusive cos that wouldn't be good. I'd still buy it, but I'd feel a bit cheated to be honest.

Oh, and thingymabob, look at the Otogi demo in this months OXM and see if you still laugh at SEGA. :)
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:12
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
Sega? I laugh at them!
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It is likely that Shenmue 3 will be released on Gamecube given the poor sales in Japan.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I know that, so the more interest that's shown for the game the better.

Shenmue 2 hasn't sold brilliantly, but that's mainly due to that fact that us Shenmue fans already have it for the Dreamcast, and completed it yonks ago. But I reckon Shenmue 3 would sell briliantly because there must be thousands and thousands of people who want to finish the story, like me.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think game development firms listen more to their financial advisors and managers about developing new games rather than a few thousand signitures on an internet site.
Fri 08/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've just been flicking through the Official X-Box mag, and on the letters page there's an address you can go to, to sign a petiton to get Shenmue 3 released.

I think Shenmue 3 is pretty much a certainty now anyway, and most of you will have maybe signed it already. But here's the address anyway, every little helps eh? :)

www.petitiononline.com/ shen1986/petition.html

(remove spaces)

There are currently over 20,000 sigs already.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.