GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grabbed by the ghoulies? muuuuuuuuuuuuh"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
Gah, what were Rare thinking?

Just been watching IGN's video preview and tour of the mansion and this game looks pathetic. It's like a crap version of Buffy the Vampire slayer, even the guy commentating over the footage doesn't sound too convinced. He's never quite sure what to talk about as it's all the same.

At one point he says it's a must buy game because you can throw hamburgers at skeletons. Talk about clutching at straws.

Let's hope Kameo doesn't turn out like this crusty t*rd.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:39
Regular
Don't humour him.
Sun 10/08/03 at 01:44
Regular
Tectonic Plate wrote:
> Hi

Hello Tectonic Plate.
Sat 09/08/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
I thought Grabbed By The Ghoulies looked OK. But I'm looking forward to Conker: Live & Uncut far more. And I'd rather see a new Banjo-Kazooie on XBox.
Sat 09/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
Hi
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Was.

Let you out for the night have they WS ?
Sat 09/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
Was.
Sat 09/08/03 at 17:27
Regular
Jurassic Shift wrote:
> Goddess Belldandy wrote:
> actualy
>
> actually.

You know, if you corrected every spelling that wsa wrong on here, not only would you be more of a 'tard than I think you are, but you'd also have no life.

Beside smart@ss, you got it wrong.

If it was the sentence I used it would have no '.' at the end. And if you're using it as a sentence then it is 'Actually.'
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:07
Regular
"TEAM ROBINOUS D"
Goddess Belldandy wrote:
> actualy

actually.
Sat 09/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
I'll reserve judgement on it until someone reviews it, demos are not always true to the end product and you can't beat actualy playing the game.

Otogi, without playing the demo, looks an unremarkable japanese game, then you play it....excellent.
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:54
Regular
"8==="
Yes. XIII does seem to be treading on PD's coattails a bit. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.