GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Futre Nintendo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
Chapter 1: Gamecube
Did You Know That Mario Kart Is Going To Be Released On The Gamecube? Plus, He Will Make An Appearence On Smash Bros. Melee, One Of The Gamecube Launch Games. Sadly, The Great Looking Legend Of Zelda Game Has Been Spoilt By A Rubbish Cartoon Version. However, A Mario Game Named Mario Sunshine Is Going To Be Released! Here Is A List Of Great Games For The Gamecube.
1: D.K Racing
2: Super Mario 128
3: Metroid Prime
4: Bomberman Genaration
5: Sonic Adventure 2
6: Mario Sunshine
7: Mario Kart 4
8: Mickey Mouse
9: Meowth's Party
10: Luigi's Haunted Mansion
Not Only That, But Gamecube Features A Wireless Controller! Not To Mention IT CAN PLAY 2 GAMES AT A TIME!!!

Chapter 2: Gameboy Advance
For Everyone Who Was Looking Forward To A Banjo-Threeie, Sadly It Dosen't Exist. GOOD NEWS! Banjo Shall Arrive On The GBA! Aswell As That, Some Sega And Playstation Favourites Will Star In Their Own Games, Too. These Feature

1: Spyro
2: Crash B.
3: Sonic

And Many More. Here Is Our Top 3 GBA Games Record:

1: Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntys Revenge
3: Mario Advance

Thanks For Reading!
Sat 29/09/01 at 19:03
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"
Chapter 1: Gamecube
Did You Know That Mario Kart Is Going To Be Released On The Gamecube? Plus, He Will Make An Appearence On Smash Bros. Melee, One Of The Gamecube Launch Games. Sadly, The Great Looking Legend Of Zelda Game Has Been Spoilt By A Rubbish Cartoon Version. However, A Mario Game Named Mario Sunshine Is Going To Be Released! Here Is A List Of Great Games For The Gamecube.
1: D.K Racing
2: Super Mario 128
3: Metroid Prime
4: Bomberman Genaration
5: Sonic Adventure 2
6: Mario Sunshine
7: Mario Kart 4
8: Mickey Mouse
9: Meowth's Party
10: Luigi's Haunted Mansion
Not Only That, But Gamecube Features A Wireless Controller! Not To Mention IT CAN PLAY 2 GAMES AT A TIME!!!

Chapter 2: Gameboy Advance
For Everyone Who Was Looking Forward To A Banjo-Threeie, Sadly It Dosen't Exist. GOOD NEWS! Banjo Shall Arrive On The GBA! Aswell As That, Some Sega And Playstation Favourites Will Star In Their Own Games, Too. These Feature

1: Spyro
3: Sonic

And Many More. Here Is Our Top 3 GBA Games Record:

1: Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntys Revenge
3: Mario Advance

Thanks For Reading!
Sat 29/09/01 at 19:11
Regular
I'm sorry to say this but I knew most of this months ago, some of it almost a year ago!
Sat 29/09/01 at 20:24
"period drama"
hey, mario brothers.
is there actually two of you or just the one?
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:40
Regular
Hey MArio, the new cartoony Zelda might look dodgy in screen shots but see it in motion and you'll see the smoothest in-game animation ever!
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:41
Regular
hmmm nintendo's future..... crash and burn
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:42
Regular
"You've upset me"
What the bloody hell is going on with all those capitals?!!?!?!?
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:43
Regular
"You Bum!!"
what capitals??
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:47
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> hmmm nintendo's future..... crash and burn

You mean crash and burn Sony's business? :-D

And I thought that you said that console wars were for immature babies. :-)
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Triple_H wrote:
> what capitals??

He's started EVERY SINGLE WORD with a capital letter. You Know, Like I'm Doing Right Now
Sat 29/09/01 at 21:51
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Oh I see. Yeah I dont really like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.