GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"m.o.t come back.........PLEASE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 17:46
Regular
m.o.t, we're not all like those nasty bas**rds. You've gotta just read their replys and laugh at them, thats all they are worth.
They are the sort of people who are so insecure in themselves that they HAVE to be nasty to everyone else, it makes them feel better.

Just think of them as disturbed children, that'll cheer you up!

Oh and by the way, i've got loads of t-shirts with game themes on them, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Excitebike 64, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong. That'll give em something to ridicule about me now, but hey, who cares? I certainly dont!

bye bye
Fri 22/08/03 at 23:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Awwwwwwww..... big hug!

Or... uh, not.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:57
Regular
Heh.

You seem like a decent guy, mate. Just realise we all want to have fun - be it through a bit of friendly mockery or otherwise.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Oh it doesn't matter anymore, yes i take things to heart easily but i'm OK now! Maverick42 Thanks for the comments good or bad about me, i'm not bothered anymore, so you've done something right, i won't take things to heart in the future! :) As for Mario Kart the release date is still November 14th 2003 and will most probably stay that way now! Nintendo of Europe have realised that they must release games nearer each other to stop importing, Mario Kart DD is a prime example of this as all countries are getting it in November.....
Fri 22/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
Still his question was a bit pointless.

It's like saying "What will tonights lottery numbers be?"

No-one can tell you.
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:12
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
>
> In Australia. Not Europe.

True enough. But could this hint at a delay in Europe?
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:57
Regular
Owen wrote:
> Maverick42 you obviously enjoy yourself on these forums when your
> posting back nasty replys and sarcastic comments, i don't think
> that's something to get enjoyment out of?? Most reply's you do
> (espicially for my topics) aren't nice! so it's sad to think you get
> a high out of writing these horrible comments..... I haven't actually
> done anything to any of you, you just all started to take the p*ss,
> i've never actually said anything out of order to anyone on these
> forums. If you've started being totally out of order to me over some
> T-Shirts then a petty you all, other then that i can't see any reason
> why!!!

Oh calm down. I don't hate you. Neither does gamezfreak. Or the rest of us nasty, handsome bast**rds (as your minion-man N64 4 EVA!!!!!111!!11!! so adequately puts it). Would you like to know the reason you're "picked on"? WOULD YOU? Of course you would. It's because you're such an easy target. You take normal comments, and emphasise them into some form of attack on you. An argument ensues. You get hysterical and do foolish things like your "I'm leaving" post. People see you take things amazingly seriously and it really gets to you. Quite frankly, it's fun pushing you to breaking point.

And that, is that. I'm sure you're a decent guy really, under those many layers of promotional Atari t-shirts - you've just got to chill out. You said it yourself that you come here for fun, but you're so up tight that you're preventing yourself from having it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 22:45
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> What is a bit sad, if my memory is correct, is that m.o.t. was asking
> if anyone thought the Mario Kart date would move. A lot of people
> basically went 'nooooooooo!' and started giving him abuse.
>
> Now it seems the date has moved.

In Australia. Not Europe.
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"8==="
What is a bit sad, if my memory is correct, is that m.o.t. was asking if anyone thought the Mario Kart date would move. A lot of people basically went 'nooooooooo!' and started giving him abuse.

Now it seems the date has moved.
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Ahhhhhhhhhh
>
> Did the nasty man on the internet take the micky out of poor Motty's
> t-shirt?

I don't know if that was taking the p*ss but i couldn't help but laugh at it! You certainly cheered me up, thanks :D
Thu 21/08/03 at 10:31
Regular
Ahhhhhhhhhh

Did the nasty man on the internet take the micky out of poor Motty's t-shirt?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.