GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"B***** Dell"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 23:31
Regular
So its their fault for supplying the OEM version?
Mon 11/08/03 at 23:31
Regular
So its their fault for supplying the OEM version?
Mon 11/08/03 at 23:40
Regular
I'm Afraid i never liked Power DVD but its free at least.
intelVideo's WinDVD seems a better choice though the Plus version is the only one with DTS features although you can configure it to have multi channel surround sound without it.
http://www.intervideo.com/ jsp/Support.jsp?product=WinDVD&category=Audio_Card
Tue 12/08/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
§niper wrote:
> So its their fault for supplying the OEM version?

For supplying a crap version. The pc I bought 4 years ago from PC world had better software....
Tue 12/08/03 at 00:02
Regular
Ah, Kazaa to the rescue....
Tue 12/08/03 at 10:37
Regular
Good old Kazaa.
Tue 12/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
Hmm, well look at that, Power DVD 4 OEM Basic has magically upgraded to Power DVD 4 Delux with full support for 5.1 and video hardware playback, those clever kazaa fairies... :P
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:41
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
kazaa,kazaa,kazaa
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed. And people who use Kazaa risk bugs and being chased by the copyright authorities from what I have heard.

By the way, has anyone ever encountered a bug on Kazaa? I'm stalling on getting it, currently downloading my music from mp3search.com and various foreign sites.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.