GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All real newbies come here notable welcome to but strictly NO REGULARS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
Well, I have to say that today is one tof the worst days I have ever experienced while on the FOG. The forums are in what I am going to call a slump and they don't deserve it. This is THE best forum on the net for talking about games and it has been ruined. Ruined by an overwheming amount of trollops being posted here.

Some may say I am blaming the influx of regulars (vektor)....I am in a way, but they need sorting out. Unfortunately i only have one answer to the way that could happen. This is a "real newbie forum". It was discussed a long time ago by many, a forum where only the real newbies could post. The people we felt fit to post there. I think that maybe now is the time to put this into action.

Newer members won't understand how bad the forums are right now, myself I have been here quite a long time now and I have seen it go from high to low...this is one of its few lows, but it has shown me the way forward. I wanted to know how many of you would agree with the new forum being made. However elitist this may seem I feel it will help the forums dramatically.

I don't know how many members it should be consisted of, but thats more or less up to who we all think worthy of a place there. Mind you, I shouldn't be thinking ahead, I should be thinking now, we need to persuade people its a worthwhile investment. Mainly the staff and I am sure many of the members who weren't around when this was mentioned a while back.

PLease take the time to think whether this would be a good idea....whether it would do anything to the tattered state this place is in right now. Also whether it will cause some of the most new members and some of the notables to consider posting more as I have seen many people here less and less and I don't want it to carry on.

RCNG RLS
Sat 29/09/01 at 17:29
Regular
He said no regulers.
Sat 29/09/01 at 13:57
Regular
"round the outside"
I no that it is it was to do with sumthing earlier on today do could we try and make this forum go to the bottom of the list pleeeez
Sat 29/09/01 at 13:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Seriously what is the point on all these topics that say NO NEWBIES/REGULARS/NOTABLES!! There will be a NO STAFF topic next!!

Its pathetic.
Sat 29/09/01 at 13:10
Regular
Racing Rules wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Racing Rules wrote:
> All real newbies come here notable
> welcome to but
> strictly NO REGULARS

Tut Tut Tut....pushing regulars
> around now are we?

well if u were here earlier u would have noticed that not
> only that this argument is over and we are trying to LET THIS SUBJECT DROP DOWN
> but we cant for interfering people like u.

Earlier, when this topic started I was enjoying sleep!

Normally, by the time this topic started, I'd be behind a counter serving customers. But right now I've got the Flu, so therefore I stayed in bed.

I don't stay on here all day every day because that's how you make yourself ill! Staring at a screen all day will make your eyes go funny (mine already are) and chances are will give you epilepsy (especially if you play a lot of games with lightning effects).

So remember, "racing rules", some of us don't spend our whole lives on here, and therefore only reply to topics when we first read them.
Sat 29/09/01 at 12:54
Regular
Yeah like u, because we're all speaking on MSN 2.
Sat 29/09/01 at 12:52
Regular
"round the outside"
Edgy wrote:
> Racing Rules wrote:
> All real newbies come here notable welcome to but
> strictly NO REGULARS

Tut Tut Tut....pushing regulars around now are we?

well if u were here earlier u would have noticed that not only that this argument is over and we are trying to LET THIS SUBJECT DROP DOWN but we cant for interfering people like u.
Sat 29/09/01 at 12:35
Regular
Racing Rules wrote:
> All real newbies come here notable welcome to but strictly NO REGULARS

Tut Tut Tut....pushing regulars around now are we?
Sat 29/09/01 at 12:32
Regular
Racing Rules wrote:
> I WANT 2 BE A REGULAR!

I want to be a tree (ha ha does anyone remember that advert?) but that just ain't gonna happen.
Sat 29/09/01 at 11:55
You must all obey me blah blah blah

Worst days of FOG ever blah blah blah

No newbies, regulars or russians blah blah blah.

The only thing bringing FOG down is topics such as this.
Sat 29/09/01 at 11:14
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> be a decent person and do what weird wonder says

I dont do what people tell me. I thought you'd have noticed that by now.

VKTR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.