GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Carrying Case"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/09/01 at 00:40
Regular
Is there a ps2 carrying case because I want to be able to safely carry my ps2 round to my mates so I can have a i-link on gt3???
Sat 29/09/01 at 17:35
Regular
I use a psx1 carry case its got moveable inserts to accomodate the 'bits', but I'm looking into 2 other options

1. B and Q sell a cheapo aluminium flight case for 9.99.

Its lined with foam, which you (or an adult) can cut to shape, and you can then quite literally throw it around without any noticeable damage.

2 Any pc retailer will sell a cheapo laptop case for around 20-30 quid. The ps2 is like a thick laptop pc, so it fits in loads of bags Pick
Sat 29/09/01 at 01:14
Regular
Silent85 wrote:
> Is there a ps2 carrying case because I want to be able to safely carry my ps2
> round to my mates so I can have a i-link on gt3???
Go into your local or nearest electronics boutique,they sell loads of universals with padding.

Arty.
Sat 29/09/01 at 01:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have not seen any but i bet if you searched around some 3rd party company like Mad Catz will have made one.
Sat 29/09/01 at 00:40
Is there a ps2 carrying case because I want to be able to safely carry my ps2 round to my mates so I can have a i-link on gt3???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.