GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why Hair Gel?........."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/09/01 at 23:36
Regular
ìAdds extra body to fine, limp hair.î

ìAdds extra control and sheen to your hair.î

ìSpecial silk proteins help moisturize hair all day.î

---

So other than all of the above, what does hair gel give us and why do so many people use it?

OK, so hair gel has improved over the years apparently, with my Gramps telling me they had to wipe a bit of big fat through the hair to add a bit of texture kinda makes me feel lucky with what Iíve got!

So when we wake up in the morning our hair usually isnít in the best of conditions so we have to sort it out for the day ahead of us.

Now think to yourself before you slap on that gel...... Why are you doing it?

To impress the girls with your ìextra controlled, sheen hairî?...... Maybe......

But do girls actually care what your hair looks like? Now this is a question for the girls out there on these forums...... "MYSTIQUE!"

Of course presentation is vital these days, you have to look good, and feel good. But does hair gel provide this?

If I cant be bothered with gel I just whack on my cap, which seems to do the trick..... Until..... Some stupid plonk swipes your hat off your head as a supposedly REALLY funny joke! Ever happened to you?!

I mean hair gel is good if you use it right. Ive seen people "Grease Monkeys" who just go OVER BOARD with the gel, and tend to forget about the rest of their body! :-)

---

These are the ingredients of the gel I use :

Aqua, Alcohol Deant., Copolymer, Lauryl Glycol Ether, Parfum, Carbomer..... The list goes on!

Do these ingredients even sound legal?!

And if so, surely they cant be GOOD for your hair?!..... Although the alcohol sounds pretty good..... I wonder if hair gel is edible?...... :-)

---

Thanks for Reading...... Dav1d

*Looks in mirror and runs fingers through hair*

"GOD IM SEXY!" :-)
Fri 12/10/01 at 00:38
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Gah!

I had me a hair cut and got rid of those 'curtains' now it's all short and I spike the front so I need the hair gel. It dosn't take two seconds though so I dont mind :-)
Thu 11/10/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
normaly when I wake up my hair is slightly messed up, so I apply hair gel to sort it out. I bought some new haor gel the other day and it said it was the strongest hold they made. I used it that evening and initially was not that impressed until later when it had dried a bit my hair did not need any further meddling with, after a late night I went to bed and the next morning my hair was like it was the night before and the effect lasted for about 24 hours. all this without my hair being sticky or hard like concrete.
Thu 11/10/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Get a skinhead... problem solved!
Sun 07/10/01 at 12:10
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I use hair gel to do my massive quiffs with. My hair is a ltitle curly and real hard to gel but I use "Extra Strong Hold" now. My mate has huge hair so we call him cabbage. It looks like his head was being shaved and the shaver became clogged up in his vast ammount of cabbage, because his hair is bigger on one side than the other.
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:32
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I used to wear those beanie hats, but then they made us take hats off at school, and it messed the hair up real bad.

Now I have a fishermans hat. Two, in fact.
Mon 01/10/01 at 01:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Silent85 wrote:
> I hate people who always wear caps they look stupid wearing the all the time
> sometimes yea ok but always

dont ever meet me

I wear a cap nearly everywhere unless im either in a house or in college

NO WAY
Sun 30/09/01 at 19:19
I hate people who always wear caps they look stupid wearing the all the time sometimes yea ok but always

NO WAY
Sun 30/09/01 at 17:54
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Lol...I've repeatedly suggested gel for Jess, it would be lethal. spikes that big would surely be illegal.

Mine are bad enough, I've stabbed my mum in the eye twice, I'm sure I've got Jess at various times too, heh.
Sun 30/09/01 at 14:12
Regular
What hair looks like when I get up

>>>>>:-(

What hair looks like with hair gel

|:-)

What hair looks like when shaved

:-)
Sun 30/09/01 at 13:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
What i look like when I wake up

=:-)

What I look liek with gel

=:-) ('Cept it's wet look :-D)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.