GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm almost ashamed to say this..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
Yesterday, I want into stockport town centre and bought Wreckless and Wrestlemania.

No, no, that isn't what I'm afraid to admit, although it IS a crime in itself.

I'm actually enjoying them both.

Wrestlemania is a little Smackdown clone, which is more than what I exected for £4, and I've certainly enjoy smacking those sweaty men around the ring so far.

And Wreckless? It's unreponsive, got missions ranging from easy to impossible (without a bit of luck) and is far more enjoyable than the original Burnout.

For £9, though, it can't be bad.

I won't give you the retailer, as Snuggly will hyperventilate and ban me, but you can surely guess.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
Yesterday, I want into stockport town centre and bought Wreckless and Wrestlemania.

No, no, that isn't what I'm afraid to admit, although it IS a crime in itself.

I'm actually enjoying them both.

Wrestlemania is a little Smackdown clone, which is more than what I exected for £4, and I've certainly enjoy smacking those sweaty men around the ring so far.

And Wreckless? It's unreponsive, got missions ranging from easy to impossible (without a bit of luck) and is far more enjoyable than the original Burnout.

For £9, though, it can't be bad.

I won't give you the retailer, as Snuggly will hyperventilate and ban me, but you can surely guess.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:45
"Darkness, always"
Wrestling is for gayboys who like to rub themselves up against other men.

Oh, and it's all fake.
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:46
Regular
Wreckless ain't that bad, it's playable at least.

Crappest cut-scenes and characters I've ever seen though
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:49
Regular
"Festivus!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Crappest cut-scenes

It's like souped up N64 cut-scenes...

And you KNOW they made those police - women look as schoolgirl like as possible.

And Wrestling is just a poor soap-opera, but the games just like a normal fighter thingy.

(I can't decide whether you were taking the urine out of all the other people who say stuff like that on the boards or being serious, IB...)
Wed 13/08/03 at 11:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tribute wrote:
> I won't give you the retailer, as Snuggly will hyperventilate and ban
> me, but you can surely guess.

LMAO. I bet he really does, too.
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:04
Regular
Tribute wrote:
>>
> I won't give you the retailer, as Snuggly will hyperventilate and ban
> me, but you can surely guess.
Was it GAME? I bet it was GAME wasn't it. Yeah, it was GAME...or was it Amazon? How about Amazon?
Play?
CDWOW?
Blockbuster?
WHSmith?
Woolworths?
Gamestation?
EB?
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
It was GAME, Mystique.

Electronics Boutique is now owned by Game (or rather they merged)

And since when did Amazon have high street stores?
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
can't go wrong for £9, probably get more for them on ebay next week ....
Wed 13/08/03 at 12:46
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'm getting more and more into WX8, however much of a Smackdown clone it is.

I'm always the rock.

With anyone else it just isn't cricket
Wed 13/08/03 at 15:22
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> It was GAME, Mystique.
>
> Electronics Boutique is now owned by Game (or rather they merged)

Incorrectomondo.

EB was part of Game in the UK anyway - the only difference being the name itself. Game were paying Electronic's Boutique in the US of A for the name, but Game decided that their own name was selling better in the UK.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.