GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin 2 and Paper Mario"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Fri 16/03/07 at 12:42
Regular
I'm interested in both but theyre both quite rare and therefore expensive. By expensive I mean more than £20, but as I buy most games that I do pre-owned thats quite a bit in my eyes.
Any opinions on them? Which is the better purchase? Anyone own both?
Sat 28/04/07 at 19:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you still haven't decided yet, I've definitely say go for Paper Mario! It'll last you the best part of 60 hours, if you're anything like me, anyway. It'll make you laugh, make you smile. And if you get the the final boss without enough firepower in your items range then you'll be tearing your hair out for sure!

I recently went back to finish off all the little errands in the game while picking up a few decent badges in the Pit of 100 Trials, reaching level 80 and leaving and DYING on 91 without saving!! :@

And this was all inspired by reading NGamer's preview on the forthcoming Super Paper Mario. What are the chances it'll be easier to buy this game on day of release than it will be to find a wii in stock?

Cycloon, go and finish Paper Mario... NOW!!! :)
Thu 22/03/07 at 17:27
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Get Paper Mario damnit! WOOOOO!!!!!!!
Thu 22/03/07 at 00:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Paper Mario is probably longer. Both kick ass, I never finished either though :'(
Sat 17/03/07 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got both but not played them. My brother has played them though. From watching him play them, Paper Mario is the longer game but I personally don't think there is much between them.

It all depends on what type of game you want to play.
Sat 17/03/07 at 12:31
Regular
Umm is there a misunderstanding? I had Pikmin ages ago but completed it quickly and since traded it in. The question here I was asking is between Pikmin 2, and Paper Mario?
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:11
Regular
"8==="
Pikmin is more timed than number 2 I think, So if you don't like gaming against the clock then number two's probably better.
Fri 16/03/07 at 14:55
Regular
Awesome, thanks.
Fri 16/03/07 at 14:05
"possibly impossible"
Both very good, but Pikmin may last you longer. Pikmin 2 expands on it, though and has 2 player.

GAME tend to have Pikmin or Pikmin 2 around on their Gamecube offer (2 for 3), so perhaps you'll get lucky and get Paper Mario too if there's a GAME nearby.

Ebay prices still seem inflated due to the Wii creating renewed interest for old Gamecube games. Also try Blockbuster or Choices for ex-rental copies.
Fri 16/03/07 at 12:42
Regular
I'm interested in both but theyre both quite rare and therefore expensive. By expensive I mean more than £20, but as I buy most games that I do pre-owned thats quite a bit in my eyes.
Any opinions on them? Which is the better purchase? Anyone own both?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.