GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yaay, I won Gameaday, but what should i get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/08/03 at 16:45
Regular
I need some ideas please!
Thu 14/08/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Star Fury = Belldandy - correct?
>
> Hmmm. Just I think I seen ya on the Oxm forums...

Yep, I occasionaly go there but it's so dull, most posters just seem to care about being mentioned in the mag.
Thu 14/08/03 at 00:08
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> KOTOR.

i concur, I for one have just ordered this fine looking game for my GAD. bring on the 1st of september!
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:12
Regular
From what i've seen of True Crime, I really wouldn't get ya hopes up.

The on foot hand to hand combat looks good, but the driving and shooting sections look absoloutly terrible. Unless they've done some serious reworking of the engine since I last saw it, it'll turn out to be another hyped up piece of nonsense.
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:11
Regular
Star Fury = Belldandy - correct?

Hmmm. Just I think I seen ya on the Oxm forums...
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:07
Regular
I'm a little weary of True Crime, may be trying to do too much like The Getaway on PS2, whereas we know KOTOR is excellent and value for money.
Wed 13/08/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I chose True Crime: Streets of LA.

I think the game structure will be pretty good whith there being the set missions, plus over 100 random missions when you drive around the streets freely. The random missions just come over your radio like it would in real life. And it's supposed to play differently every time, and has 3 different endings.

But I would also look at KOTOR as well, it looks good, and I think PGR2 is due out around November, or there abouts.
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
KOTOR.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:33
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get lesbians and beer.

Damn, and I claimed Flight Sim 2004...
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:30
Regular
Get lesbians and beer.

Failing that get Star Wars : KOTOR or Conflict Desert Storm 2.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:16
Regular
I'd go for something on preorder personally, unless there is something you want right now. Soul Calibur 2, Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic or Otogi (if SR has that listed) would be my short list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.