GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"midtown madness 3 help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
has anyone done the private eye missons in Washington DC i cant get to the first meeting in time?
Fri 15/08/03 at 14:03
Regular
"mini that is"
any one else know what to do? on the private eye missons
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:23
Regular
"mini that is"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> CLUBMAN is starting to wish he'd stayed in bed.

what do you mean?
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
Yeah, that one p!s$ed me off for a while.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
"mini that is"
i found the stunt ones hard especially when you have to race angelina, i found that the jump that if you hit at full speed lands you in the fountin(its the one beore the race with angelina. i found that if you approch this on slowly the speed down the hill you can beat her but dont get to masshed doing the other jumps, try to hit them staight and land straight so not to damage your car
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
CLUBMAN is starting to wish he'd stayed in bed.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Laughingstock"
They get quite hard near the end, don't they. I'm on the last Stuntman one. So nope, I'm no help either.
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
I shall also be about as helpful as sunglasses in the dark and say that I too am still on the stunt car driver missions.

@((- AlbinoMan -))@

Annoy. Displease. Salivate.
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:55
Regular
Nope, I'm on Stunt Car driver....so that didn't help you in the slightest.
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"mini that is"
has anyone done the private eye missons in Washington DC i cant get to the first meeting in time?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.