GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donkey Konga......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Donkey Konga'.
Wed 13/08/03 at 18:37
Regular
New Donkey Kong game isn't a platformer. It's gonna be called Donkey Konga, and it'll be in the same style as Samba Da Amigo on the Dreamcast.

Great.......
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:09
Regular
Nintendo do not need another platformer... It may happen but not yet Nintendo are still developing Mario and with the Sonic games and other platformers still to come it is rather difficult for Nintendo to make a DKC game for the Cube because, frankly, that isn't the future of DK at this moment in time.

This game sounds like amazing fun and will do incredibly well in Japan.
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:11
Regular
"Festivus!"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> a danceing game? BORING

Compared to the radical platformer?
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:08
Regular
§niper wrote:
> There probably is a REAL sequel to DK 64 in development.

Seeing as DK, Banjo, and conker were all essentially the same game....i doubt it.
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:32
Regular
It isn't a dancing game - it's a rhythm game, and those are great fun. I remember Rez in particular being excellent. This is a good move by Nintendo - it'll sell well, as it has little competition on GameCube (apart from the upcoming Unity) and looks like a really quirky and fun game.

Sounds good to me.
Tue 19/08/03 at 19:43
"For the horde!!!!"
a danceing game? BORING
Tue 19/08/03 at 17:45
Regular
There probably is a REAL sequel to DK 64 in development.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5185
Thu 14/08/03 at 09:29
Regular
Wow what a cool game :D

Seriously this sounds like great fun, i'm glad Namco and Nintendo are re-developing the Donkey Kong Image.

Brilliant.
Wed 13/08/03 at 23:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is pretty disapointing, considering what Nintendo does not need is more semi-pointless multiplayer frippery.......like GBA connectivity.

It'll be fun though. Maybe.
Wed 13/08/03 at 22:26
Regular
Dance games, how can I put this, ARE POINTLESS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.