GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone seen the new games program on Sky One ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 00:44
Regular
It's on at 9am and repeated at 4pm, started ths Monday just gone, I keep forgeting to record it, is it any good or are the reviews etc 3 months out of date ?
Sat 16/08/03 at 12:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You think this is bad?
Gamezville is good cmpared to Cybernet.
Sat 16/08/03 at 11:04
"The Will of D."
he's just a normal looking guy that put on a robe and digitally fixed his eyes and voice.
Sat 16/08/03 at 06:36
Regular
"thegodfather"
That game guru guy is just weird.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The one I saw had some hilarious PGR racing.

This girl simply turnd into every corner by slamming on the brakes, turning 90 degrees, crashing, and then blamed the Xbox for being 'fixed'.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:48
"The Will of D."
Well obviously they didn't have a clue on how to do them, they may not of even played the game before.
Fri 15/08/03 at 18:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They were on Tekken 4 today. They were both crap. Just standing around doing punch and kick one-button maneouvres. None of them even did the basic throws.
Fri 15/08/03 at 17:48
"The Will of D."
I think the best multiplayer games are either Racing or Fighting, others are just a bit too crap.

I want some of those challenges in the future to have GC games being used like SSBM or Soul Calibur 2 (when it comes out).
Out of all my friends I rule on SSBM, I only play Young link and i kick their ass even if they know what buttons to press for one or two characters, I know them all.
Fri 15/08/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
One of those girls was crap at virtua tennis

'She thinks she can be me, but she can't'

Play at home then, moron.
Fri 15/08/03 at 12:52
"The Will of D."
They don't do JUST Xboxes or PS2's I saw an episode on monday where they had an exclusve on Veiwtiful joe on the GC.
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I notice they've surpassed the usual "token black guy" and seem to have all black presenters (from the ten mins I saw anyway). They also seem to know crap all about games.

The best bit was when they presented a prize to the winner of a girl-on-girl match: "You two were at it for ages, I was nearly glued to my seat", or something along those lines. It was pure genius. I might even watch it again for more innuendo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.