GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7 - Oh Yes."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:33
Regular
I thought I would start the thread on these excellent, and very unique games. I can't wait for them really.

I downloaded one or two of the vids of Viewtiful and the fluidity and variety of the charachter movements as well as the gameplay-extra's was superb - but

:(

my mate said it looks like a dogs breakfast. Now the vids were quite compressed and to get a decent look I did run them at 200%. I am confident it will be sharp and very stylistic when it runs on a telly at 60fps...yum.

Now killer 7 looks the nutz too. I like stylised graphics -sort of a cross between gritty 70's cop movie and a hardcore guns ahoy manga. Superb.

Post some thoughts - lets russle up some enthusiasm for two original and great (shaping up to be) titles. It's working this enthusiasm up that shifts units and games. Talk to your mates tell them it's different - and because it is, it's gonna be fun.

Roll on Chrimbo!
Thu 14/08/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
I thought I would start the thread on these excellent, and very unique games. I can't wait for them really.

I downloaded one or two of the vids of Viewtiful and the fluidity and variety of the charachter movements as well as the gameplay-extra's was superb - but

:(

my mate said it looks like a dogs breakfast. Now the vids were quite compressed and to get a decent look I did run them at 200%. I am confident it will be sharp and very stylistic when it runs on a telly at 60fps...yum.

Now killer 7 looks the nutz too. I like stylised graphics -sort of a cross between gritty 70's cop movie and a hardcore guns ahoy manga. Superb.

Post some thoughts - lets russle up some enthusiasm for two original and great (shaping up to be) titles. It's working this enthusiasm up that shifts units and games. Talk to your mates tell them it's different - and because it is, it's gonna be fun.

Roll on Chrimbo!
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
Don't you dare try to sell these games to the rest of us.
Fri 15/08/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Don't you dare try to sell these games to the rest of us.

Err what? Aren't you being a bit hitlerite? This forum is for discussion is it not?
Fri 15/08/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Oh I see. You are confusing me for a noob setting you up for a sale.

Indeed.

Nope - not anything of the sort. If I could draw your attention to the LAST LINES of the topic, I am trying to DRUM UP support in OUR little community for some great and fairly unique titles, so that by word of mouth WE can make a small difference to the sales OUR common games company NINTENDO, will make between now and christmas. A bit of POSITIVE text on a board that has been largely NEGATIVE for the last 3 months - hence my lack of posting/frequenting of this board.

Kapiche?

Excuse the large letters but since you missed an obvious point in the first post I thought I would make it more apparent.
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:35
Regular
I think he means don't try to tell us whty we should buy them, as pretty much everyone wants them.

I for one don't want to hear their names mentioned until they are in my possesion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.