GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY VICE CITY ONLINE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 14/08/03 at 17:48
Regular
HEllo I just got this program that lets you play online, well there is no one useing the program and i want to have a drag race with someone and shot someone from a hunter, well if you want to play with me i will give you the program and my ip address and you can join my server i make My AIM acc is..

scotty hilll

MSN is

[email protected]

I have a passport so you can just add me and then start to talk and i will reply

Thx
Scott
Mon 18/08/03 at 08:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's also complicated to join a game.
Sun 17/08/03 at 21:14
Regular
Meh, lots of lag can ruin any game, I pass.
Sun 17/08/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Yep if you don't mind rediculous lag.
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:14
Regular
So you can play Vice City online?
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
http://www.multitheftauto.com/page.php?show=news

Thats not to say the original poster is genuine of course.
Thu 14/08/03 at 20:15
Regular
my UrkiE sense tells me that this is crooked...

your 'program' wouldn't be by any chance a virus now, would it, VC luvva?

and if this program IS truly able to make online play possible, then why the hll isn't it extremely popular world-wide?
Thu 14/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"fffffffffffggggggsf"
i dont like you
Thu 14/08/03 at 17:48
Regular
"Play vc onlineWithM"
HEllo I just got this program that lets you play online, well there is no one useing the program and i want to have a drag race with someone and shot someone from a hunter, well if you want to play with me i will give you the program and my ip address and you can join my server i make My AIM acc is..

scotty hilll

MSN is

[email protected]

I have a passport so you can just add me and then start to talk and i will reply

Thx
Scott

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.