GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TMNT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/03/07 at 11:11
"possibly impossible"
So, the new Turtles film is almost here. It has Sarah Michelle Geller, Patrick Stewart and Kevin Smith (cameo) providing voices and it promises to take the story and feel back to the original Black and White cult comics, before the franchise got kidified and turned into a cartoon.

Despite having to cut the film back a little for the PG rating, it is still supposed to be harder edged than the live-action movies, and judging by the still shots it looks like they've gone for dark colours, almost to Black and White extremes in some shots.

The main producer is a big TMNT fan anyway, having read from Issue 1 and sought the blessing of Eastman and Laird before attempting a new Turtles movie. With April, Casey and more of the original cast taken back to their roots. It all bodes well for the film from a fan's point of view.

As an old time Turtles fan, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
Tue 27/03/07 at 22:13
Regular
I saw it. It was OK. Not overly good, not overly bad. 6/10.
Tue 27/03/07 at 20:54
"possibly impossible"
I'll watch it, if only to see how near they come to the original idea. Hopefully, very...
Tue 27/03/07 at 14:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cool Boy wrote:
> It's gonna br really bad.

you brim over with wrongness!

i saw the movie yesterday and thought it was really cool!
granted i`m not only a turtles fan but also always keen to watch new animated films and steal ideas so i`m a little biased ;)

the stylisation is a liiiiiittle bit disney, but still very good, the animation is VERY nice and the way it`s choice of shots/edits makes the whole thing feel very slick.

if you`re a turtles fan then i`ll recommend it... if you`re not but there`s nothing else you really want to see and you`ve got a night free, i`d still recommend it.
Sat 24/03/07 at 15:43
Regular
"8==="
pb wrote:
> A Yoshi Yo Jimbo one would be good though.

How dare you, my mother is a saint!
Sat 24/03/07 at 15:39
Regular
"Cool!"
It's gonna br really bad.
Fri 23/03/07 at 12:11
"possibly impossible"
A Yoshi Yo Jimbo one would be good though.
Thu 22/03/07 at 02:40
Regular
"8==="
As long as they don't make a Bucky O'Hare (sp?) movie.
Sat 17/03/07 at 16:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Alfonse wrote:
> Sorry but the entire idea of turtles being ninjas was always retarded.

I agree. But teenage ninja turtles isn't.
Sat 17/03/07 at 15:38
Regular
Heh, I thought this was a joke until I watched the trailer. Looks pretty good though, will give it a watch. Don't think I'll pay to see it at the cinema though, doesn't have that much appeal for me.

I thought the live action ones were pap to be honest, even as a kid and a manic turtles fan ...
Sat 17/03/07 at 13:53
Regular
Sorry but the entire idea of turtles being ninjas was always retarded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.