GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knights of tha Old Skool"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 14/08/03 at 21:57
Regular
Or old republic if you like. I can't wait to receive my copy. I got morrowind last time, and didn't really get into it at all. That's partially my fault for not putting much effort in, but I got kinda bored walking from place to place doing nowt in particular. The word that springs to mind is tiltawhirls 'beardy' comment. I don't dislike it, and will eventually give it a proper go, but for now, it stays on the shelf.

But star wars is a whole other ball game, I'm a massive fan of anything to do with being from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I envisage greatness, sleepless nights, and VVVWING - VVVWING - *crackling sound*

(hey, that's not how you VVVWING you foolish person)

anyway, looks jolly good, anyone else indulging in a little KOTOR ?
Fri 22/08/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
Bora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> go to game, put them under your coat and run out of the shop shouting
> "so long suckers"

Or be just a little less conspicuous.
Fri 22/08/03 at 20:34
Regular
Ah yes - GAD.

Unfortunately, I'm always screwed over when I try for one.
Fri 22/08/03 at 20:25
Regular
get writing reviews and win some GADs.
sell some more old games.
sell a kidney
go to game, put them under your coat and run out of the shop shouting "so long suckers"
Fri 22/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
Crap.

I have £70.00 in the bank.

How the hell do I pay for these games? HOW?
Fri 22/08/03 at 01:10
Regular
1st of november according to this site

hey hey!
Thu 21/08/03 at 23:15
Regular
When does Jedi Academy come out?
Thu 21/08/03 at 20:39
Regular
damn straight, I don't think it'll disappoint. it better not be too much like morrowind. I want sabre fights a-plenty, and lots of people clutching their throats as I throw them to their doom.

if that fails to impress me I'll be getting Jedi Academy when that comes out, so no matter what happens I'll be enjoying some quality star wars action!
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Unretired"
I've had this game pre-ordered for months, it better be good!
Mon 18/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
cool - I'm gonna have a tartan lightsabre
Sun 17/08/03 at 21:09
Regular
You know how "true" Jedi's create their own lightsabres, usually in the form of their master's, unless in special cases? Those being Anakin Skywalker (aka Darth Vader) who created his in a trance, and Luke Skywalker, who (if my memory serves me well) was given his by Obi-Wan.

Anyway, enough of the background info, in KotOR, you can apparently make your own lightsabre (should you choose to become a Jedi). Though don't quote me on that - what with all the Star Wars games coming out, I may have gotten mixed up with Galaxies or Jedi Academy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.