GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMECUBE RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/09/01 at 17:20
Regular
Gamecube is scheduled for release on March 8 so CVG say
A game company (That will remain nameless) has sort of let it slip that it is by saying that a game that they have made will be out for it on March 8 so why would they release a game on a console that isn't out in the UK yet. Put 2+2 together and you will realise that they have mistakenly let the release date out. I bet Nintendo arn't too pleased about that slipping.

If the release date is wrong (Which i don't think) Then it will be released a bit earlier because the game release is confirmed.

I better start saving my money you had too.

Seeya
Fri 05/10/01 at 10:02
Regular
It might be.

GC conversions are incredible quick and easy to do.
Fri 05/10/01 at 00:15
Regular
indeed it is Strafex i must ask though... Is SSX Tricky a launch title :)
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:32
Regular
EA let it slip with details about SSX Tricky.

It's in the NGC mag.
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:29
Whatever the release date, I don't think I'd buy it at launch. I'd wait for more games to come out, so I have more choice.
Thu 04/10/01 at 13:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
REVOLVER DOG wrote:
> Im in a muddle at the moment.
Im gonna save my X-mas money & my Birthday
> money (27th febuary) & i have 3
> choises.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1=PC.
2=Gamecube.
3=2 decks & a
> Mixer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Im not sure what to get & im going mad over
> it!

Woah, my birthday is on the 28th of february, what a coincidence :D
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
REVOLVER DOG wrote:
> Im in a muddle at the moment.
Im gonna save my X-mas money & my Birthday
> money (27th febuary) & i have 3
> choises.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1=PC.
2=Gamecube.
3=2 decks & a
> Mixer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Im not sure what to get & im going mad over
> it!

Don't get the decks, you'll get bored of them REAL quick! Get either a new PC (Dell are good) or a GC.
Wed 03/10/01 at 13:59
hopefully the date is right i have money saved and ready to get it day1 i have even put a deposi on one
Fri 28/09/01 at 21:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
EA were the company responsible for letting the possible release date slip. They apparantly told NGC Magazine that they had penciled in a release date for SSX Tricky for Gamecube, and that it was aimed to be released at a Europe date of 8th March. Ha! Please god say that they plan to release SSX Tricky a month after the European release of Gamecube - then it would be Febuary (for those of you that don't know the months of the year! ;-D)

Wel, there you have it. It is a great possibility that we'll have our sweaty mitts on the tiny box o' tricks by March then, eh?

Shocktrooper - fingers crossed.
Fri 28/09/01 at 21:05
Im in a muddle at the moment.
Im gonna save my X-mas money & my Birthday money (27th febuary) & i have 3 choises.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1=PC.
2=Gamecube.
3=2 decks & a Mixer.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Im not sure what to get & im going mad over it!
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
For all the info (I'm disappointed in you Rob).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.