GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest Nintendo Official Magazine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
Well, it seems NOM have listened to their customers and produced a new look mag again. It's a lot better than the old one, in my opinion, and it's actually pretty damn funny now. You'd do well to pick up a copy, if only to see which new direction the mag's taking.

Whatsmore, I'm in it! Page 32 - the first comment in the "Miyamoto Knows Best" box. That's me, right there! Ed Carter! Whoop! Rickoss is also in the mag - under the name of Richard Lambeth, on page 32 and 36. Good going mate! The review scores are pretty good too - they're back to percentages, and actually gave Product Number 03 a 56%! Controversial!

Give it a look, eh?
Thu 14/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
Well, it seems NOM have listened to their customers and produced a new look mag again. It's a lot better than the old one, in my opinion, and it's actually pretty damn funny now. You'd do well to pick up a copy, if only to see which new direction the mag's taking.

Whatsmore, I'm in it! Page 32 - the first comment in the "Miyamoto Knows Best" box. That's me, right there! Ed Carter! Whoop! Rickoss is also in the mag - under the name of Richard Lambeth, on page 32 and 36. Good going mate! The review scores are pretty good too - they're back to percentages, and actually gave Product Number 03 a 56%! Controversial!

Give it a look, eh?
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
But Bias should still previal, no?
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
I thought you said the last style was funny and informative?

NOM = rubbish
Thu 14/08/03 at 23:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
No free demo discs ?
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:38
Regular
I actually really, really hate the design. They copied it from their old magazines design about 6 years ago, which sucked. So it's not really new, they should have stuck with what they had.

And what the hell's the point in giving away £50 vouchers for KFC?!?
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Rickoss wrote:

> And what the hell's the point in giving away £50 vouchers for
> KFC?!?

I'll put them to good use, explain in more detail please
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:15
Regular
Well instead of giving away £50 of HMV vouchers to spend on games, they're giving away KFC. Oh, the joy, I can stuff myself full of chicken that tastes coincidentally like kagaroo meat.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
They now understand that the majority of NOM readers are 6 year old fat kids who can't beat the first Gym Leader in Pokémon. So they give away prizes accordingly.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:35
Regular
Plus, they put the wrong snippets of writing. Mine's on the left, yet my picture's in the middle.
Fri 15/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> But Bias should still previal, no?

They haven't been biased for ages now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.