GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest Nintendo Official Magazine"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 22:40
Regular
Well, it seems NOM have listened to their customers and produced a new look mag again. It's a lot better than the old one, in my opinion, and it's actually pretty damn funny now. You'd do well to pick up a copy, if only to see which new direction the mag's taking.

Whatsmore, I'm in it! Page 32 - the first comment in the "Miyamoto Knows Best" box. That's me, right there! Ed Carter! Whoop! Rickoss is also in the mag - under the name of Richard Lambeth, on page 32 and 36. Good going mate! The review scores are pretty good too - they're back to percentages, and actually gave Product Number 03 a 56%! Controversial!

Give it a look, eh?
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
did this happen in the "upgrade"?

Did they delete users that wasn't intact for a few weeks??
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
AfroJoe wrote:
> The Hotmail addy you probably registered it with is
> [email protected]... ;-)

You're right I havent been away for a whole year and ive dropped in every couple of months.

And this one is with that email address ( :D ) as it did not recognise it for the old account. And im not on the top posters list!

Doesnt matter though.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:58
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Time_Warpia wrote:
> I've
> never been a JAT before,
>
> Hows that work?
>
> Was JAT status added to the forums after they started?

I was never a JAT or a Newbie.

I'm a pure-born.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
and Newbie status.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:02
Regular
"8==="
Time_Warpia wrote:
> I've
> never been a JAT before,

Hows that work?

Was JAT status added to the forums after they started?
Sun 17/08/03 at 17:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They don't delete accounts unless you've been inactive for over a year. And you certainly haven't been gone that long... I don't think.

The Hotmail addy you probably registered it with is [email protected]... ;-)
Sun 17/08/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Sorry to double post, but I just noticed how red my name is! I've never been a JAT before, and I think the red is glowing so powerfully that im powering up the entire forum!
Sun 17/08/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Samuel!

Wow I'm famous!

Hows it goin? :-)
Sun 17/08/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
back to the subject-page 34-35 .

Heh heh
Sun 17/08/03 at 14:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Samuel!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.