GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm 'SMACKDOWN' or 'NO MERCY'?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
Every one says smackdowns better than no mercy because its on ps1 and they hate 64's.

Well i think smackdown sucks!

SMACKDOWN-CREATE A PLAYER:
PUZZLE GAME- the worst create a player!
not many moves to chose from!

NO MERCY-create a player!
tons of moves,faces,costumestaunts'extras!

more too come..................next time!
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
his account lasted long didn't it
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:02
You are a mad idiot!!! How can you call Smackdown! better than No Mercy? Anyway, if Smackdown! 3 rocks Wrestlemania 2002 will rock even more on the GameCube
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:00
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
i like Smackdown better becuase its much faster paced and i think the moves look better....anyway...Smackdown3: Just bring it will Rock. but i do like no mercy. just don't like the gameplay as much
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
About 10 times.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:45
Regular
im sure youve made that mistake before Afro
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
JCD wrote:
> No Mercy by God only knows. There are many things I hate about Smackdown! The
> entrances, ther create a player option, how bad the moves look. I remember doing
> an elbow drop off the top rope and he hit him, bounced up and down a few times
> and got staight back up. Smackdown! is hard to control, rubbish moves and a
> badly planned style of gameplay. On the other hand, No Mercy is a detailed,
> in-depth wrestling game with well animated moves, lots and lots and lots and
> lots of moves and I could play it forever. I actually just finished a tag team
> ladder match. Sure, there are one or two faults about No Mercy. The entrance
> videos are overall awful and the graphics are still a little square and blocky
> for the N64. But, it's gameplay that matters, not presentation and No Mercy
> takes the biscuit.

Well said. But did you have to post it twice?
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:33
No Mercy by God only knows. There are many things I hate about Smackdown! The entrances, ther create a player option, how bad the moves look. I remember doing an elbow drop off the top rope and he hit him, bounced up and down a few times and got staight back up. Smackdown! is hard to control, rubbish moves and a badly planned style of gameplay. On the other hand, No Mercy is a detailed, in-depth wrestling game with well animated moves, lots and lots and lots and lots of moves and I could play it forever. I actually just finished a tag team ladder match. Sure, there are one or two faults about No Mercy. The entrance videos are overall awful and the graphics are still a little square and blocky for the N64. But, it's gameplay that matters, not presentation and No Mercy takes the biscuit.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:33
No Mercy by God only knows. There are many things I hate about Smackdown! The entrances, ther create a player option, how bad the moves look. I remember doing an elbow drop off the top rope and he hit him, bounced up and down a few times and got staight back up. Smackdown! is hard to control, rubbish moves and a badly planned style of gameplay. On the other hand, No Mercy is a detailed, in-depth wrestling game with well animated moves, lots and lots and lots and lots of moves and I could play it forever. I actually just finished a tag team ladder match. Sure, there are one or two faults about No Mercy. The entrance videos are overall awful and the graphics are still a little square and blocky for the N64. But, it's gameplay that matters, not presentation and No Mercy takes the biscuit.
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:55
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
No Mercy IS better than Smackdown, by miles!
Fri 28/09/01 at 19:50
Regular
i like No Mercy better.
SmackDown is harder to controll aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.