GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you have the PNO3 Demo from game..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
would you sell it to me? I tried getting one but the guy in front beat me to it, and they don't know when they'll be getting more in. I might buy PNO3 but I don't want to waste my money. If you want to sell the demo, e-mail [email protected]
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It might be worth something on ebay, you never know
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, i put it in. It said connect gameboy player... which is rather unsuprising as i haven't got one.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
You sound surprised, have you tried booting it and seeing what it says by the way ? I have the player (and disc), great buy.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:10
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I went into game and saw the offer so i went to get the demo. When i got home i realised the monkey who served me had given me the gameboy player start-up disc.
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Omnipresent"
anyone?
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
full game is on ebay, no bids so far

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI (space) .dll?ViewItem&item=3042088153&category=20390

Or buy from GAME and take back within 10 days if you don't like it - after using stars code obviously
Tue 19/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Omnipresent"
would you sell it to me? I tried getting one but the guy in front beat me to it, and they don't know when they'll be getting more in. I might buy PNO3 but I don't want to waste my money. If you want to sell the demo, e-mail [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.