GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AHH THE GOOD OLD GAMES....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 19:18
Regular
Do u remember when u could go and have a casual game of pong down the arcade or space invaders i have to admit i cant coz im only 13 so im a new gen kid but i think there simple and kool
Thu 01/11/01 at 22:33
personally i think arcade games today are too expensive to play and too hard, and i'm NOT a crap gamer I am actually the best gamer I know (win most multiplayer tournaments that I and other people have)
for example : house of the dead is a fairly hard game,I completed it with ease on the DC but at the arcade i spent around £10 pounds and got to the second-to-last boss (evil swirly pink thing)
I then played numerous other arcade games mainly racers and shooters (what else????)
and left with £25 gone from my wallet (I get a lot of cash but i don't usually spend so much on the arcades)
Thu 01/11/01 at 02:15
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I can remember Space Invaders and Pong from their first time round and have absolutely no desire to play them again. None what-so-ever. Anyone who says otherwise is spouting rose-tinted rubbish.

Why play Pong when you can have Virtua Tennis? All the simple fun, but with some variation - and there's loads of shoot-em-ups that wipe the floor with Spacew Invaders.

Opps - almost forgot - it's "cool" to say Space Invaders and Pong are great games, you know "I'm a hardcore gamer, I like Pong".
Sat 29/09/01 at 13:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I know what I'm talking about, but not quite sure how to explain it.
Fri 28/09/01 at 21:52
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Gaming Boy wrote:
> You can't have a game on a game, unless it's DK 64 and the arcade machine in
> Frantic Factory.

You meant you saw a GBA CARTs with 4 pacman games on it.

whats the difference?
Fri 28/09/01 at 16:42
Regular
"round the outside"
i bought this arcade desk thing and it has all these classic games onit like pac man pong spac invaders and a strange baseball game and loads more but its really kool
Fri 28/09/01 at 16:24
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
You can't have a game on a game, unless it's DK 64 and the arcade machine in Frantic Factory.

You meant you saw a GBA CARTs with 4 pacman games on it.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I don't know whether it has been released in the UK but I saw a gba game with 4 pacman games on it in the shops here.
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Whoopsy!
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:05
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm REALLY hoping that Nintendo bring out a cartridge for the GBA filled with those old games. For some reason, I really love those old, 2D, retro games!
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:03
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm REALLY hoping that Nintendo bring out a cartridge for the GBA filled with those old games. For some reason, I really love those old, 2D, retro games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.