GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help for Sly Racoon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'sly Racoon'.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:54
Regular
Please help my six year old son he is driving me mad!!
He is stuck where he hits the chickens and you get some fish and light up the candles. He keeps getting killed by the rooster!! I haven't a clue what it's all about. Up to now I have been able to just download cheats for him to keep him going but this game seems to be different. Please give me some help

Thanks
Wed 20/08/03 at 23:47
Regular
Great site guys - thanks for the help. Copied and pasted all the hints down now all I have to do is teach him to read!!
Wed 20/08/03 at 19:08
"period drama"
Always try gamefaqs.
Always.
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:43
Regular
Try www.gamefaqs.com.
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:38
Regular
Still need help to kill these chickens. Can anyone advise me of any other site that may be able to help. I've checked quite a few PS2 cheat sites but they don't give walk throughs
Thanks
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
See ya.
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:07
Regular
Thanks anyway - time to put the little darling to bed now anyway - I'll check again later

Bye for now
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, sorry. Try asking in General Chat - alot more people. Or try www.ukwalkthroughs.com for a walkthrough.
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:03
Regular
I can see by your stats RoJ that you too are a very busy person - but do you actually have any hints for the game??
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oh, they are. Without good reflexes my neighbour wouldn't have had the time to kill both the policemen before they got him.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:59
Regular
Not exactly what I wanted to hear. And I thought they were good for developing your reflexes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.