GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm So Bored"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/08/03 at 21:44
Regular
It's almost 2 hours until Crossing Jordan heralds the start of late-night TV (which is nothing like what it used to be in the late '90s) with its slightly random Irish theme intro.

That means nearly two hours before I can kill my brain until I don't feel bored any more (even I can't argue this kind of TV schedule can entertain anyone. Now and Again is the only half way decent thing running, and that was always seen as a mid ranked show in the good old days).

So, someone entertain me, or give me an entertaining web site's address.
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:34
Regular
So *now* you get a second chance to watch it *again*.

They should bring out players or renegade again.
Wed 20/08/03 at 01:02
Regular
Dr Duck wrote:
Now and Again is the only half way decent thing
> running, and that was always seen as a mid ranked show in the good
> old days).

I love that programme. Although i dont understand why they are repeating the whole series again just after they finished showing it a few weeks prior? Bloody comes on too late too.

Thursday nights used to be cool with night & day followed by Now and again. I only jsut started getting into night & day when it finished!
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:28
Regular
It was, you know.

Time_Warp wrote:
> We did start ***before we'd
> seen*** jackass or CKY so dont start with that.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:28
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Josh8899 wrote:
> Can you actually see the clips?

Not at the mo. This guy my brother knows is a bit of an internet nerd and he'll be doing that for us soon, once we get a capture device too.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:26
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Starlight wrote:
> HA HA!!
>
> If you did this before CKY you would have been about 8 years old!!
>
> *cough* "Bullshiter" "Bullshiter" *cough*

I know it was badly worded, but it was pretty obvious that i meant before i had seen it.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
I missed off a 'w' which made me seem retarded...
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
Hmmm... yar.

Either join the mailing list or check tomorro - their will be another article up then.
Wed 20/08/03 at 00:06
Regular
Some more than others though
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
Dr Duck wrote:
> The less gaming-y ones were better, IMO, but I guess that's just
> because I'm losing interest these days.

And I thought they were all gaming-y one?
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'll sort that scrolling thing out tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.