GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lemmings."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lemmings'.
Wed 20/08/03 at 10:59
Regular
Ahh, I loved that game. For about 10 mins anyway, then I started to hate it. Oh well.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's a shame you couldn't do that on the PC, especially on the level where you had to keep adding blockers and miners.
Tue 02/12/03 at 14:33
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Was too long ago for me to remember any specifics, but there were some where timing was absolutely critical - like you had one little guy who would just make it to the exit as the screen started to fade.

The first time I played it was actually on the Phillips CD:I... and you could pause the game and still allocate jobs to the lemmings! Talk about defeating the purpose...
Mon 01/12/03 at 17:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Most of it was quite easy though, and I had completed most of the game when I was 7. The only level I found really hard was Level 13 on fun, because it was so tedious. Dig 20 holes, at a very slow speed so you don't lose any lemmings... the only weak link in the game.
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:45
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Finishing the Mayhem levels was probably my greatest gaming achievement of all time, when I think about it!
Sun 30/11/03 at 13:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lemmings is a classic, there is no doubt about that.
Tactics are needed, as well as a quick, problem solving mind.

But the easy levels were too easy and the hard levels made you want to eat your own flesh...
Fri 28/11/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It is a classic, and it still rocks. To me the tinny music, simple graphics and challenging strategies made it fan-tan-tastic.
Mon 24/11/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
lemmings rocked , it should be a classic (if it already not)
Sun 23/11/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had a disc with a demo of Christmas Lemmings on it. That was a great disc because it also had Base Jumpers on it. Damn, I liked that game. Why did the disc have to go missing?

UNDERPANTS!

(You will understand that if you've played Base Jumpers)
Sun 23/11/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lemmings, Lemmings for Windows, Lemmings 3D, Lemmings the Tribes I & II, Lemmings Holiday Edition '93 and Birthday Lemmings are the ones that come to my mind instantly. There may well be more, but I only know about the ones on PC; I don't know about ones on consoles.
Sat 22/11/03 at 20:58
Regular
How many versions of lemmings was there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.