GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Put all "to buy" games on hold"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 00:33
Regular
because Burnout 2 deserves to be owned by everyone.

Now, after a relatively non gaming summer I picked up Burnout 2 today, (after the pretty good but got slighty repetive Brute Force i've just been playing demo discs and PGR) and you've guessed it, i think its feckin amazin.

I only played Burnout 1 the other day on a mates PS2 and I really liked it. Sure it was a bit ugly, the music stank, it was very difficult and swear inducing- but it was still great fun, especially in 2 player mode.

But Burnout 2 is how every sequal should be made. You remove all the crap stuff from the first time round, make it better and make everything previously good even better than it was before.

The gameplsy is the best thing about it though. After having not given the xbox a good session in a while I just went about 4 hours straight on burnout 2 and loved every minue of it.

So i'll stop there or else I may aswell do a review. It's one of the most enjoyable games i've played this year. Nuff said.
Thu 21/08/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yep, just scoreboards, but if you already have Live it's a nice optional feature to see where you rank.
Thu 21/08/03 at 13:54
Regular
i was bidding on burnout 1 on ebay, after reading this I was relieved to see I had been outbid. Burnout 2 sounds better (if a tad more expensive)
Thu 21/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I suppose it'd be a lot better if you could actually play it multiplayer online, but am I right in saying that it's just the scoreboards that go online?
Thu 21/08/03 at 12:00
Regular
It's good, but short lived fun.
Thu 21/08/03 at 11:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've played it on Cube a lot. Tis great.
Thu 21/08/03 at 09:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Same here, I only bought the game a few months back 'cause I saw it on eBay cheap and couldn't afford a full price game, it is excellent and so so so superior to the original, almost a different game, value for money wise its great - tons of modes, unlockable, and the Live scoreboard is great for those with Live.
Thu 21/08/03 at 00:33
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
because Burnout 2 deserves to be owned by everyone.

Now, after a relatively non gaming summer I picked up Burnout 2 today, (after the pretty good but got slighty repetive Brute Force i've just been playing demo discs and PGR) and you've guessed it, i think its feckin amazin.

I only played Burnout 1 the other day on a mates PS2 and I really liked it. Sure it was a bit ugly, the music stank, it was very difficult and swear inducing- but it was still great fun, especially in 2 player mode.

But Burnout 2 is how every sequal should be made. You remove all the crap stuff from the first time round, make it better and make everything previously good even better than it was before.

The gameplsy is the best thing about it though. After having not given the xbox a good session in a while I just went about 4 hours straight on burnout 2 and loved every minue of it.

So i'll stop there or else I may aswell do a review. It's one of the most enjoyable games i've played this year. Nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.