GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GCSE RESULTS......."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 09:12
Regular
Whoever you are on this forum who's getting there results today 'Good Luck'!!! I'm sh*tting myself to tell you the truth, i really hope i did well! If you want to post back with your results you can do, but remember they are personal to you and please don't if your having second thoughts..... Good Luck again!!! :) If you don't know already i am m.o.t with a new name, and new beginning....
Sat 23/08/03 at 16:32
"The Will of D."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Seems you all did pretty well. Unfortunately, I've got the stress of
> exams to look forward to this academic year. But I did well in my
> mocks;
>
> 4 A's - Maths, IT, Physics and Product Design.
> Rest B's.
>
> Rather encouraging considering I did b*gger all revision. Heh.

At my School the mocks were harder than the actual GCSE's, so you would probably do very well if you went to my school.
Sat 23/08/03 at 16:31
"The Will of D."
I don't care what anything thinks about these, all that matters is that I'm happy and I'm going to 6th form:

Maths: B
RE: B (one of the subjects I didn't care that much but I was completely surprised by that result)
English: C
English literature: C
Business Studies: C
Systems and Control(DT): C
Geography: D
Science: Dx2
German: E

I got my 6 over C results which I needed to go into 6th form, and I can now do maths at A level which is what I wanted.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:56
Regular
Seems you all did pretty well. Unfortunately, I've got the stress of exams to look forward to this academic year. But I did well in my mocks;

4 A's - Maths, IT, Physics and Product Design.
Rest B's.

Rather encouraging considering I did b*gger all revision. Heh.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I might as well set out my grades, no A*'s or A's but i'm b*oody pleased with myself!

English B
English Lit C
Maths E
Science (double) CC
ICT x4 C
Art B
History C
Food Tech C
Business Studies D

Hopefully i didn't miss any out, shame about maths and Business really.... Never mind! :)
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:47
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I got

A* in History
A in Geography
B's in Maths, Science (which is classed as two), R.S, Technology
C's in English and English Lit
D in German

I also got 4 C's from my GNVQ ICT!
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Well done to all of you!!! and Congratulations on getting the results that you wanted!! Anyone else get there GCSE results? Hope you did well! :)
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
I am over the moon... 6 A*'s and 3 A's. Yippeee. I was predicted B in a couple but those teachers can shove their heads where the sun dont shine. And referring to the earlier comment, i didnt do much revision at all, and everyone remarked that i seemed really confident/relaxed going into exams... :-D
Thu 21/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yay,

Passed 10/11.

One A. ICT
Two B's. Maths and PE.
Rest C's.
French - E.

Haha, oh well im super happy!
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
No wonder i didn't do as well as i thought in it, i can't even spell the subject, sorry it should of been 'Business Studies'. :)
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Thanks very much, i'm glad you did well!

Did you get any A*'s or A's? I didn't but i got mainly C's with a couple of B's one D and one E which was maths (which didn't surprise me at all as i'm cr*p at it) :)

Considering i was mainly playing my Gamecube during the course of GCSE's i didn't do that bad, i did revise for sometime however and worked very hard with coursework!

Anyone surprised with a Mark they got? Good or Bad? I honestly thought i did well in Business stuides (as i got an A in coursework) and ended up with a D!! This was my only dissapointing mark for me as i thought i would of done better! Never mind i tried my best and that's all you can do! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.