GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what driving game is best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/08/03 at 15:15
Regular
i want to buy a driving game as i have got pretty good on my pc and now want to get a ps2 one. i am thinking about gt4 but have heard about wrc3 and colin mcrae 4 which would u advise me to get and should i splash out on a steering wheel or is it o.k without it. write back
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have to agree with FFF, Burnout 2 is brilliant.
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Or Riding Spirits, which got panned for being too realistic.

RS was great game, spent ages playing it at start of this year, wish I hadn't part exchanged it now :(
Thu 21/08/03 at 21:13
"period drama"
Burnout 2.

Although you could call that a Racer. Or Arcade Racer.
But you do drive in it - so it is a driving game.

?
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Or Riding Spirits, which got panned for being too realistic.
Thu 21/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
WRC3 isn't out yet, but WRC2 is good (and fairly cheap), but the Daddy is still GT3, give Moto GP3 a try if you like bikes.
Thu 21/08/03 at 16:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Get Gran Turismo 3 for now.

When Gran Turismo 4 comes out get that as well as the Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel, which was designed specifically for it.
Thu 21/08/03 at 15:15
Regular
i want to buy a driving game as i have got pretty good on my pc and now want to get a ps2 one. i am thinking about gt4 but have heard about wrc3 and colin mcrae 4 which would u advise me to get and should i splash out on a steering wheel or is it o.k without it. write back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.