GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2 crashed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 14:42
Regular
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

YES my PS2 crashed on fantavision stage 8 and crashing I DON'T TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aah, ok, now i've relieved the tension, has anyone else had any problems?, Crazy Taxi has done it twice i think but all my other games worked fine until today.

I've got my dvd driver file on memory card 2, maybe thats giving it a problem i dunno. The PSone was the most reliable thing ever and crashing is just unforgivable.

had a high score too :-(
res
Thu 27/09/01 at 14:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

YES my PS2 crashed on fantavision stage 8 and crashing I DON'T TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aah, ok, now i've relieved the tension, has anyone else had any problems?, Crazy Taxi has done it twice i think but all my other games worked fine until today.

I've got my dvd driver file on memory card 2, maybe thats giving it a problem i dunno. The PSone was the most reliable thing ever and crashing is just unforgivable.

had a high score too :-(
res
Thu 27/09/01 at 14:53
Regular
Mine used to crash on GT3, but since then, I`ve become better at driving, and have had no similar problems. I keep my distance from the walls.
Thu 27/09/01 at 15:03
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Mine had problems with Crazy Taxi and some DVDs, but it look slike they were teething problems.
The DVD driver with the official remote sorted out the DVD problems.
I seriously reccomend this product to everyone! - Check out my review of it if you are interested.
Thu 27/09/01 at 15:04
Regular
Hmmmmmm, maybe I won't buy a PS2 afterall if you have these kinds of problems....
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:07
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> Hmmmmmm, maybe I won't buy a PS2 afterall if you have these kinds of
> problems....

Why ignore the millions who *don't* have any problems...?
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
How long were you playing it for?? Sometimes if you play non stop for a long time it might stop as it overheats. Sometimes taking the cd out and giving it a little clean then put it back in and see if it loads.
Thu 27/09/01 at 17:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
dunno what happened, maybe i do use it too much :-)

I'll forgive it this time ;-)
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:07
Your Honour wrote:
> Hmmmmmm, maybe I won't buy a PS2 afterall if you have these kinds of
> problems....

All systems crash at one time or another! I've had no problems with my PS2, but my PC crashes all the time, as does everyone elses. This is because PC's are pants, yet they continue to sell in their millions!?!

What's that about?

My SNES crashed once when I was playing Secret of Mana, it made me very sad :-(
Thu 27/09/01 at 19:08
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> How long were you playing it for?? Sometimes if you play non stop for a long
> time it might stop as it overheats. Sometimes taking the cd out and giving it a
> little clean then put it back in and see if it loads.

the sound goes off it you play it for longer then 7 hours on stop
Thu 27/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
I've never had any problems with my PS2 whatsoever...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.