GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Revival of Castlevania"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Castlevania'.
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
Hello, this is my first topic since the last one, that I wrote!
Yes whatever! Does anyone know release date for upcoming Caslevania for PS2(European version), or does anyone gives a d...!!
I still recognise "Symphony of the night" for PS1 as one of my all time favourite games( it never really caught up here in Europe, it was huge in U.S. and Japan). Europeans are geekish snobs when it comes to classic 2D gaming. Anyway, new Castlevania is shaping up to be grand (in all its 3D glory, though 2D would be nice as well), even 10 times better than Devil may cry, lets hope! I don't know anything about European release date, though, curse them, we allways have to wait 6 month for a conversion! Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Thats all, really"
All right,thanks, I checked it all, ah , I'll have to wait till Novemer at least and that's for a NTSC version. I don't think I'll import though, well, maybe if PAL version is too far and behind. I'll see. 'Metal slug 3' caught my eye on that www.ntsc-uk.com. Looking mighty well! Well anyways, if anyone hears anything, even gossip about PAL version of the game please update this topic!!!
Fri 22/08/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
check out the gamefaqs.com boards for each game or try www.ntsc-uk.com lots of import/reviews and news on there.
Fri 22/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Thats all, really"
Yes, thank you for the effort, I'm constantly checking out news and gossip surrounding it! It's rather enigmatic!
U.S. release date is October something, but I really don't wish to import a game unless it is absolutely necessary. PAL version is where it's at!
There is nothing, nowhere, anything about PAL release! I am puzzeled, stuned rather! As such, I will rather guess that we won't see the game this year or even early next year( think Shinobi, Ico, Mark of Kri, Final Fantasy, Rygar....). It's a shame. (At least we got Ape escape first)
...by the way, has anyone played Rygar, is it worth a purchase?????
I hear different opinions all the time, maybe I'll go with Shinobi!!!
And now I think I'll go play 'Symphony of the night' (100th time), to ease the gap of anticipation! Ho Ho
Fri 22/08/03 at 09:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on the usual places for info, ign.com, gamespot.com and gamefaqs.com (click on game name for release dates and info)
Thu 21/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Thats all, really"
Hello, this is my first topic since the last one, that I wrote!
Yes whatever! Does anyone know release date for upcoming Caslevania for PS2(European version), or does anyone gives a d...!!
I still recognise "Symphony of the night" for PS1 as one of my all time favourite games( it never really caught up here in Europe, it was huge in U.S. and Japan). Europeans are geekish snobs when it comes to classic 2D gaming. Anyway, new Castlevania is shaping up to be grand (in all its 3D glory, though 2D would be nice as well), even 10 times better than Devil may cry, lets hope! I don't know anything about European release date, though, curse them, we allways have to wait 6 month for a conversion! Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.