GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOCA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Toca Race Driver'.
Fri 22/08/03 at 15:50
Regular
Hey there, just letting you all know that another game will be joining Xbox live, Codemasters are planning to re-release Toca: Race Driver with Xbox Live play for £30: Source - Gamesradar, looks good i almost bought this not long ago, is it any good?
Wed 27/08/03 at 12:54
Regular
"  "
I'd prefer it on the XBox to PC...
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:27
Yeah, suppose it's cheaper and less hassle like that.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:25
Regular
Not sure. Haven't got around to getting a Live starter kit yet. Counter Strike for my PC caters for all my online needs when I want to play it and the whole network sharing caper with Windows 98 is something that I don't have the energy to fight. I aren't buying a new OS and Ethernet card + cable just to play a couple of online games. I am going to ring Microsoft and see if it is possible to share a connection with Windows 98 SE and of not LIVE will not be appearing in my home :)
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:22
Aren't the gamertags fixed though?
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
Buy it off a friend and you wouldn't have to.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:06
Yeah, that's true, but some games are okay.

But I'd never pay the £50 annual fee to Microsoft.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:04
Regular
Racign games are balls on the PC and so are PC game pads or pads converted to work with PC games.

Oh and there is no probably about it, the Xbox version would be by far the smoothest and least laggy because you won't have morons popping onto Low ping servers with 28.8 KB/s split fax modems.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:00
Dudes, am I not getting through? Buy a analogue gamepad for your PC (or PS2 to PC converter) and you can get free online play! And it probably loads quicker too.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:52
Regular
"  "
I'm going to buy this. Had the PS2 version which was great, but I heared that the XBox version is alot better, and I think it would be worth playing just to go online.
Fri 22/08/03 at 15:52
Yes, yes yes. But if you bought it for the PC, you would have free online play with other racers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.