GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This doesn't seem right to me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 10:14
Regular
I click on my stats to see how many posts I've done on these boards, and I notice that my total game a day winnings are 1 game.

I have never won a game on game a day.

Please can someone either a) take that number down to zero or b) inform Egham Special Reserve that I'll be down this afternoon to pick up a game.

cheers kids,

-IB
Thu 27/09/01 at 14:01
"Darkness, always"
I am not disappointed at not claiming the prize.
The fact that my irrefutable logic won something in the first place is good enough for me.

Thanks for the explanation Meka.
Thu 27/09/01 at 13:27
Oh Dear, Poor You. Cheack every day man, then you'll know if you win. Thats what i did and now i'm happily playing my Black and White game.
Thu 27/09/01 at 13:05
Regular
"not dead"
You did win, for a consoles VS PC's type thread, only you stopped posting at around the same time, and probably never even knew you had won. Hence you didn't claim it, and it has now passed 90 days.

We just assumed you'd won a game, claimed it, and cleared off with your winnings, and it never updated with your choice of game.

Ha! That sucks! You won, and never knew!

Bet you feel stupid now!
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:41
"Darkness, always"
AliBoy wrote:
> Have you used other names in the past? Maybe you won but never claimed it? Do
> you have another name on here that you use aswell?

No. I am Insane Bartender, man of legend.
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:39
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Have you used other names in the past? Maybe you won but never claimed it? Do you have another name on here that you use aswell?
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:27
"Darkness, always"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Have you won any Filmadays?

I've never won anything from SR.
And I'm not currently a member.
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:16
How long have you been a member?
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:15
Regular
Have you won any Filmadays?
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:14
"Darkness, always"
I click on my stats to see how many posts I've done on these boards, and I notice that my total game a day winnings are 1 game.

I have never won a game on game a day.

Please can someone either a) take that number down to zero or b) inform Egham Special Reserve that I'll be down this afternoon to pick up a game.

cheers kids,

-IB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.