GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rise to Honor"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rise to Honour'.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:06
Regular
hi, guys! long time. how you all been? :-)

i was wondering, does anyone know if 'Rise To Honor' will be coming out on Xbox??

thank you!
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:47
Regular
It all depends on the publisher.
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:45
Regular
"BOSE"
oh, balls! :-(

it's a Jet Li game. Jet Li is the best martial arts artist in the world. he truely rules! he does the voice for the character too. but i think it might be on xbox later?
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:32
Regular
Star Wars: Galaxies is being developed by a branch of Sony.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Erm...never heard of it. However, a quick Google (sometimes I think only a few of us can use Google....) reveals it to be made by Sony, hence chances of it coming to Xbox are about the same as those of Halo 2 being delivered by my Post Person this morning.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:06
Regular
"BOSE"
hi, guys! long time. how you all been? :-)

i was wondering, does anyone know if 'Rise To Honor' will be coming out on Xbox??

thank you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.