GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well Done Sony!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/08/03 at 12:20
Regular
Some of you may know I'm a Ninty fan, myself, but i have to say, Sony have done a brilliant job with the EyeToy!

My borther got one today and I have to say it's the most fun, innovative game I've ever played. It's just so fun making a fool out of yourself and others in Kung Foo.

Oh, and doing matrix-stylee moves makes you look like a gimp, but rocks :-D
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
Just got the EyeToy and yah its everything you can expect - The fun of chopping ninja's, the joy of pulling a mooney and recording it for your mates and looking like a complete gimp when punching air!

Great with mates round.
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Can we claim the EyeToy as a GAD prize?
Tue 26/08/03 at 01:54
Regular
I am very tempted. seen it for £29.99 in sainsburys.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Sounds fun i might have to invest my hard earned cash in one
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:18
The worst game on there has to be the cloud one - where you have to avoid the bunny girls but hit robomonkey. Problem is, the clouds are in each corner, so if the monkey was in the top left, and the bunnies were just below it, your arms have nowhere to go!
Sun 24/08/03 at 18:09
Regular
"  "
Pleased to see you are enjoying it. What do you think to Boxing Chump? That is my fave. In fact, I should play the game. i stopped playing it as the weather was too hot for it. Might get it out :P (EyeToy).
Sat 23/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Where did I put my list of "reasons to get my PS2 fixed".....?
Sat 23/08/03 at 12:20
Regular
Some of you may know I'm a Ninty fan, myself, but i have to say, Sony have done a brilliant job with the EyeToy!

My borther got one today and I have to say it's the most fun, innovative game I've ever played. It's just so fun making a fool out of yourself and others in Kung Foo.

Oh, and doing matrix-stylee moves makes you look like a gimp, but rocks :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.