GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whatever happened to ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/08/03 at 18:14
Regular
Silent Bomber, Vib Ribbon, Speed Freaks, Rollcage.

All deserving of sequels (or another sequel, in Rollcage's case).
'Twould be nice.

I heard of a Vib Ribbin sequel - but nothing to follow it up.

*Thinks of more forgotten games*

Did WipEout just die?
Sun 24/08/03 at 18:14
"period drama"
Silent Bomber, Vib Ribbon, Speed Freaks, Rollcage.

All deserving of sequels (or another sequel, in Rollcage's case).
'Twould be nice.

I heard of a Vib Ribbin sequel - but nothing to follow it up.

*Thinks of more forgotten games*

Did WipEout just die?
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:30
Regular
I saw something the other day on a Vib Ribbon sequel and it will be released early 2004. The Wipeout series would need to do something extra special to grab my interest because with F Zero GX on the horizon I can't honestly see a game standing up to what looks like a possible contender for game of the year.
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
Was Vib Ribbon where you had to put a Music CD in before you played the game? And the different CDs made the game easier/harder?
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:43
Regular
It was the game where the characters looked as though they were drawn in pencil. It was an original platform style game with some nice features. I believe the music CD's changed the characters and level design in the game and although I am pretty sure of this it could be a similar style game I am thinking of.
Mon 25/08/03 at 17:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
WipEout's had more sequels than Nightmare on Elm Street. Speed Freaks was yet another Mario Kart clone. Vib Ribbon's getting a sequel. Rollcage has had one, as you mentioned.
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm still trying to complete Wipeout Fusion - I'm finding it difficult.

Rollcage was/is a superb game and I agree: it needs a sequel.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:57
Regular
"Thats all, really"
Hello everybody!!
This is a good topic, I think that everyone should write about their favourite games of the yester years and why should they get an update or a sequel on PS2!!
I, myself would like to see: Tomba 3, Omega boost 2, War Hawk 2 (remember that one), Medevil 3, Colony wars 4, Tunel B1(B2?), Pandemonium 3, Soviet strike, Parasite eve 3,
Fri 29/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im pretty sure Rollcage 2 was released, i remember reading about it, but never actually bought it. The first was a damn fine game though, and the sequel is out there somewhere if your interested im sure.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
1) Vib Ribbon 2 will be released with online play late next year.

2) Vib Ribbon envolved you as a rabbit made of string, going along a track of string, and every where there was a different beat in the music, the string would form a shape that represented a button on the controller. This needed to be pressed when the rabbit walked over the shapes.

3) Pro Evo, in the original post he said that RollCage had a sequel, but wants another :P

4) Please no Tunnel B 2. Please. Oh, and yeah War Hawk was great.
Fri 29/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Natbuc wrote:

>
> 3) Pro Evo, in the original post he said that RollCage had a sequel,
> but wants another :P
>

Good point well made.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.