GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Invincible or rock hard? (Morrowind related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
I have recently stumbled upon the devil himself, Dagoth Ur, and have been whipping his ass for hours, is he invincible, or am i not doing enough. I have not progressed alot through the main storyline, which raises the question: Do you have to complete the game, or come close to it to kill him?

Another theory of mine is that you might need a specific weapon or spell to kill him. Is this true?

Also, i have noticed that there is aheart of some sort in the chamber next his i have tried destroying this, but it does not seem to be dying.

Please help me.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Ok. Cheers, i'll give it a shot.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Oh my.
Well in that case I'd try the guy who wanted the Dwemer Puzzle Box - downstairs in the Balmora Fighters' Guild. I think he was a senior Blades member.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
No can do - He's left.
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Laughingstock"
J-42 wrote:
> I have been expelled from the Blades so what shall i do?

Go back to the semi-naked Blades leader inBalmora and "make amends".
You've probably slain a Blades member without realizing it.
Morrowind motto: "Be careful who you slay".
Tue 26/08/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
VenomByte wrote:
> You can acquire both of the weapons you'll need without doing the main
> quest, but
>
> 1) You probably won't find them, or even know what to do with them
> once you do.
>
> 2) Equipping one without getting another piece of equipment gained
> during the main quest will lower your maximum health by 300 points,
> PERMENANTLY.
>
>
> So do the main quest :)

I have been expelled from the Blades so what shall i do?
Mon 25/08/03 at 18:36
Regular
sacred weapons? pfff

I don't see what's wrong with a minigun
Mon 25/08/03 at 18:12
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You can acquire both of the weapons you'll need without doing the main quest, but

1) You probably won't find them, or even know what to do with them once you do.

2) Equipping one without getting another piece of equipment gained during the main quest will lower your maximum health by 300 points, PERMENANTLY.

So do the main quest :)
Mon 25/08/03 at 07:06
Regular
"Laughingstock"
You need to progress through the Blades quests because there are two sacred weapons needed to kill Dagoth Ur, and I don't think you can acquire these weapons without following the main storyline.

You use one of the sacred weapons on the heart.
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:08
Regular
Sun 24/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have recently stumbled upon the devil himself, Dagoth Ur, and have been whipping his ass for hours, is he invincible, or am i not doing enough. I have not progressed alot through the main storyline, which raises the question: Do you have to complete the game, or come close to it to kill him?

Another theory of mine is that you might need a specific weapon or spell to kill him. Is this true?

Also, i have noticed that there is aheart of some sort in the chamber next his i have tried destroying this, but it does not seem to be dying.

Please help me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.