GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Picked up Smackdown: Shut your Mouth today..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE SmackDown: Shut your mouth'.
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
So far I am very impressed. The engine has been updated more than I originally thought and I prefer the closer camera zoom on the action. I was literally gob smacked when I scrolled through the modes in Exhibition as it seems every single event ever (minus Inferno match) has made it into the game. I played a 6 way Hell in a Cell match and the frame rate stayed pretty solid throughout and it was the most fun I have had in a game for a long time. The only real disappointment was the Kurt Angel character design which is very... basic and inaccurate :) Aside from that I am very impressed with what so far seems like a damn fine title which will keep me entertained for months.

The double team moves games me a little trouble at first however I figured out that using the right analog stick will call your partner over to join in each double team move. Performing specfic double team moves like the 3D (on a regular occassion) will require 2 human players as I don't believe you can select which move is performed using computer controlled characters. If anyone can help me or advise me otherwise I would appreciate it...

Anyway I will get back to it and I think I will start a season mode tonight with The Rock :)
Sun 07/09/03 at 04:44
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
oooh yeah! dats a hell of a game please enjoy. let me tip u a little bit when u win there will show u some cutscene u can escape it by pressing l2 like 7 times not simountaneuosly like this 111 1111 and uy will skip it only works in season mode.
Tue 26/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
£11.99? Bloody hell.
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
For £11.99, It's a very good game but it lacks certain things which makes you want to keep picking it up and playing it. Yeah, there are things to unlock but as I said before, things are missing.

'Here Comes The Pain' might be the best of the series if all the additions go to plan. Raw 2 also sounds interesting and I might have to look for more info on it.
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:49
Regular
I got it for £11.99 at a local shop so I was extremely pleased with the deal. I will look into Here Comes the Pain but I will most likely gow tih RAW 2 which looks like the pick of the bunch.
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:40
Regular
"oaps.org"
you should have waited for 'Here Comes The Pain'
Mon 25/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
So far I am very impressed. The engine has been updated more than I originally thought and I prefer the closer camera zoom on the action. I was literally gob smacked when I scrolled through the modes in Exhibition as it seems every single event ever (minus Inferno match) has made it into the game. I played a 6 way Hell in a Cell match and the frame rate stayed pretty solid throughout and it was the most fun I have had in a game for a long time. The only real disappointment was the Kurt Angel character design which is very... basic and inaccurate :) Aside from that I am very impressed with what so far seems like a damn fine title which will keep me entertained for months.

The double team moves games me a little trouble at first however I figured out that using the right analog stick will call your partner over to join in each double team move. Performing specfic double team moves like the 3D (on a regular occassion) will require 2 human players as I don't believe you can select which move is performed using computer controlled characters. If anyone can help me or advise me otherwise I would appreciate it...

Anyway I will get back to it and I think I will start a season mode tonight with The Rock :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.