GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im new here, simple question - (please)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/03/07 at 14:15
Regular
You'll think im a retard, probably you're right. Ive just signed up an email address here, how, how do i get to my inbox? Is there even a goddam inbox?
Wed 14/03/07 at 14:15
Regular
You'll think im a retard, probably you're right. Ive just signed up an email address here, how, how do i get to my inbox? Is there even a goddam inbox?
Wed 14/03/07 at 14:28
Regular
"8==="
Did you make the email address elsewhere? Or have you paid for somesort of Freeola web account thingy?

If you're email address ends in something like 'gmail' or 'hotmail' then you want to go to your inbox there to get to the registration email Freeola have sent you.
Wed 14/03/07 at 14:30
Regular
"8==="
I've probably got that wrong, I'll get a real staff member to have a look. :)
Wed 14/03/07 at 14:33
Regular
"lets go back"
Freeola email isnt (or at least never used to be) like hotmail. You dont sign in on the Freeola page, instead you set up your account in Outlook (or another email client) using the details you should have recieved when signing up the use Outlook for all of your mail needs.
Wed 14/03/07 at 19:18
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
To be honest, by just calling yourself a handicap, it has made me think you'll fit into this forums.
Welcome, mo chara!
Thu 15/03/07 at 11:30
Regular
Okay folks. Email address is [email protected] and the password is gobshite, maybe gobshite with a full stop. Sorry about the terrible language, but there it is. Well, i'm going to give fifty trillion billion dollars to anyone who can locate the inbox for this email address. You will also recieve my loving thanks (priceless). Look forward to hearing from you, and PLEASE tell me how to FIND IT.
XxX xX X X
Thu 15/03/07 at 11:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"The e-mail address or password is incorrect. Please retype the e-mail address and password, or sign up if you haven't already done so."
Thu 15/03/07 at 16:45
Regular
"lets go back"
How did you sign up to a hotmail address on the Freeola page?
Thu 15/03/07 at 17:46
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi there,

It seems that we haven't got an account set up with the login e-mail address that you mentioned below, and there are no e-mail addresses set up on the account that you are using to post here.

If you want to set up an e-mail address with Freeola, please use the MyFreeola button above to enter your account then, click the 'Create New E-mail Address' link on the left-hand side navigation.

Once you have created an e-mail address you will find an on-screen wizard to guide you through the simple process of setting up your e-mail client to check your mail.

Hope this helps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.